HiRez Poll Average White Band - AWB [Blu-Ray Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of Average White Band - AWB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
I've not read a single review of a Quadio title that was not very positive, if not absolutely glowing. Consistently rave reviews coming in for the series. And it's nice to see that the home blu-ray video & audio surround crowd is getting wind of these releases.
Even if we eventually do get a Quadio that turns out to be total shit, it's still better than not getting these re-releases...like the boat we were in just a few years ago.

[Edit: Let's not forget that there are a bunch of people out there that are thrilled with just getting the hi-res stereo versions]

Even if we eventually do get a Quadio that turns out to be total shit, it's still better than not getting these re-releases...like the boat we were in just a few years ago.

[Edit: Let's not forget that there are a bunch of people out there that are thrilled with just getting the hi-res stereo versions]
I can't imagine one that is not up to par for sound and mix. If they come across a quad mix with nothing but cheap echo in rear chans they won't put it out. Or even if the music does not hold up, Pass!

But I mean they've been batting 9s and 10s

I can't imagine one that is not up to par for sound and mix. If they come across a quad mix with nothing but cheap echo in rear chans they won't put it out. Or even if the music does not hold up, Pass!

But I mean they've been batting 9s and 10s
i can't think of a WEA Quad that wasn't "discrete-o-matic" mega discrete, can you?

when i flick through their releases they were all genuine Quad, no fakery and i can't recall any studio albums that were of the room ambience variety either, so plenty of proper Quads for Rhino to draw upon for the Quadio programme 🙏

Back