Bronski Beat - The Age of Consent 40th Anniversary SDE Blu-Ray #26 (Oct. 18, 2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Seriously? Man, I must be old...

They were all the rage in the dance/club scene in the mid 80s, although at least around here their big hit was "Hit that Perfect Beat".
And, your post totally explains it. I didn't do clubs/dance scenes in the mid 80's. I was already settling down and getting married.

Are these typically only available through SDE or do they end up on other sites, too? I love buying these, but shipping to the US is often quite expensive (at least compared to other retailers.)
Thanks
I pre-ordered Bronski Beat blu-ray set. I'm uncertain why they charge me £10 to send to France but only £8 to ship to the US. Maybe the difference is related to the costs/levels of service available from the delivery service in the receiving country (in this case, Royal Mail forwarding either to La Poste or to USPS).

And, your post totally explains it. I didn't do clubs/dance scenes in the mid 80's. I was already settling down and getting married.
Me too... But I'm British so I do remember Bronski Beat. Indeed, this was their only album with Jimmy Somerville who left them in 1985 to form 'The Communards' with Richard Coles...

Back