Burning Shed now adding VAT for European Customers

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This was on the latest email from The Shed, should help lower the costs for European Customers

1649435074431.png

See burningshed.com/support for more details.

Seems that French customs didn’t get the memo on the IOSS thing. I had to pay custom taxes on my recent order. And as everything goes through computers nowadays I had to pay online if I wanted my package delivered. No chance to show the postman that they’re making a mistake. :mad:

Seems that French customs didn’t get the memo on the IOSS thing. I had to pay custom taxes on my recent order. And as everything goes through computers nowadays I had to pay online if I wanted my package delivered. No chance to show the postman that they’re making a mistake. :mad:
WTH, even I got my BS order delivered home safely (standard shipping) and with no extra fees yesterday... hope they get it sorted out for you next time!

Can you get the money back from them?

Can you get the money back from them?
I will check with my local post office. What’s infuriating is when they ask you to pay you don’t get any information about the package, just a tracking number, and as I had chosen the cheapest shipping option, I didn’t have a tracking number and so no way to know for which package I was asked to pay!

Back