Duran Duran "Danse Macabre" (Blu-Ray with Bob Cleamountain Dolby Atmos mix - SDE #13)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been going on for decades in the music industry; nothing new. Buy an album only to have it resissued with bonus tracks or as a "tour edition" with a live disc 6-18 months later. It's one of the risks you take as an early adopter.

P.S. With respect to the SDE exclusive series, if you're not buying from them, you're not buying... unless it's a used copy or from a secondary-market (flipper) on eBay.
I realise similar happens but when you're sold an exclusive, it should be an exclusive. I'm aware of special edition CDs with extra recorded tracks, remixes, or live tracks, but not a limited edition exclusive that's later superseded by another limited edition exclusive with a few extra recorded tracks.

I didn't make it clear but I was talking but the non SDE exclusives that I've bought from them. One example is Moon Safari (25th Anniversary 2CD & Blu-ray) by AIR, which I could have got cheaper from Amazon. I will buy such content from Amazon or elsewhere from now on.

Back