Florida hurricane

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all sucks. I've been through three hurricanes in 13 months, the last one did some damage to my home. The chance of getting repairs before the next one are nil.
Gloom, despair, and agony.
Selfish me says anywhere but here. On the other hand, my Daughter lives in Bradenton, so I don't want it for her either.

The thing is, although closer range forecasts are fairly accurate, the long range (speaking several days even) sometimes are not. We've barely escaped a few bad ones here in the past, but the odds have stacked against us in the last year.
With insurance being what it is in Florida now...(thank you dear Governor for your awesome help) :unsure: I truly hope none of us get affected badly.
Tighten down and hang on, or DD out if you need to. I traveled for Idalia and Helene, do it again if I feel I need to keep us safe.

Clinty, time to RELOCATE to

R.5485d3bd08fbff8cdbf6874eb7f6e9a8
I thought he was already there. What?! Something silly in a member profile?

It all sucks. I've been through three hurricanes in 13 months, the last one did some damage to my home. The chance of getting repairs before the next one are nil.
Gloom, despair, and agony.
Selfish me says anywhere but here. On the other hand, my Daughter lives in Bradenton, so I don't want it for her either.
You have had it really bad and I hope you get a chance to recover. I've been in a lot of these storms and I have evacuated in the past when the building I lived in wasn't safe. It's a judgement call based on past experience and luck...everywhere you live there are some threats...people in California have had their share of dangers over the years...earthquakes...land slides and most recently fires...my niece lives in Kansas and tornadoes are a constant threat...then there is freezing rain in the midwest and life threatening extreme weather...

You have had it really bad and I hope you get a chance to recover. I've been in a lot of these storms and I have evacuated in the past when the building I lived in wasn't safe. It's a judgement call based on past experience and luck...everywhere you live there are some threats...people in California have had their share of dangers over the years...earthquakes...land slides and most recently fires...my niece lives in Kansas and tornadoes are a constant threat...then there is freezing rain in the midwest and life threatening extreme weather...

Mob hits in New Jersey...

Best of luck to you and to all Floridians who are in the path of yet another hurricane Clint.

I have a close friend who lives in Tampa who just informed me he packed up and left ….For his second home in North Carolina…which had left last Tuesday because of no electricity..they will be on generators now for a while..a long recovery road ahead for many that are affected.

Stay safe.

The thing is, although closer range forecasts are fairly accurate, the long range (speaking several days even) sometimes are not. We've barely escaped a few bad ones here in the past, but the odds have stacked against us in the last year.
With insurance being what it is in Florida now...(thank you dear Governor for your awesome help) :unsure: I truly hope none of us get affected badly.
Tighten down and hang on, or DD out if you need to. I traveled for Idalia and Helene, do it again if I feel I need to keep us safe.
This year is forecasted to have the most storms in recent memory...don't tell anybody but I have a secret plan...I have the blueprints for Gos's house...he's away all the time and I could sleep in the garage

Back