Florida hurricane

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 30 miles inland from the gulf and 75 miles north of Tampa in the circle at the bottom don't have to worry about storm surge but it's going to get windy.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    410.7 KB
Getting final preparations for the storm....it's beautiful today...sunny in the high 70's...you would never know that a storm is approaching...good luck to all in the affected areas...I'm calling in the force and all available Jedi Masters...
Yeah it's pretty nice up my way as well. For now anyway.

I'm in the Orlando area and it's been hot and sunny most all day.
I was walking around the park looking for anything that didn't get well secured last week and sweating my butt off.. LOL It's just starting to cloud over a bit but still mostly clear.

I asked my good friend if his sister-in-law and brother-in-law were in Florida already. He said that his sister-in-law was on her way to Florida today (Jupiter on the east coast). His brother-in-law and family are already down there in that same area and on the Intracoastal. They are not leaving. I guess that snowbirds are more averse to Jersey autumn / winter weather than they are to Florida hurricanes. 🙏

As Clinty intimated, one of the big obstacles facing residents who haven’t fully recovered from Helene, is the amount of debris still littering the streets which hasn’t been picked up. Milton is poised to hit the West Coast as a CAT 3 with up to 12 foot storm surges and rain amounts up to 15 inches. At least most residents are heeding the warnings and evacuating!

Back