For Those of You That Like To Get Toasted and Listen to Music...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so cool! Back in the day we had a toaster and a table radio on the kitchen table. A unit like that would have saved space.

Maybe next they will come out with a fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher all in one compacts unit! And it will have to all connect to the internet and maybe have Atmos sound built in as well!
With apps to control it all!

🌿:smokin oh darn, I was hoping this thread was about great music to get lit-up with
Maybe we should start a thread that does exactly what you describe, Pup. I love listening to music stone cold sober, but have always found that a little herb typically enhances the listening experience. I realize that stoner QQers may be in the minority, but I’m hoping there are enough of us to have fun with this!

Is this code for where to stash your BC weed...lol
s-l1600.webp

Maybe we should start a thread that does exactly what you describe, Pup. I love listening to music stone cold sober, but have always found that a little herb typically enhances the listening experience. I realize that stoner QQers may be in the minority, but I’m hoping there are enough of us to have fun with this!
All of the Canadians are stoned. How can you like music without. Especially this long-haired hippie stuff like Jethro Tull/Pink Floyd.
Peace

Back