Guess Which Rhino Quad Disc is Coming Out This Friday, Oct 25, 2024?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it supposed to be out now? Nothing on the Rhino site. (I'm vacationing in Europe right now, but it's 11:30am here, so should be 6;30am ET US)

That's what I thought too, but I woke up this AM expecting to order this special along with 1 or 2 from bundle 6 and nothing....yet. Maybe it's supposed to be midnight Fri. I guess see what later today brings.

And, as far as I can tell, the unreleased tracks are all on a CD and not on Blu-ray
That's true as well. They are all outtakes, demos or alternate mixes. Nothing truly new, and all in CD resolution. If you already have the AF SACD it's all meh. If you don't, this is a great opportunity to get what is probably the best version of the album.

EDIT: I also can't tell if there are high res stereo tracks on the bluray.

Last edited:
I do not have the previous version so build a quad bundle, this one use a coupon code ~$115, go back add Carly ATMOS and now free shipping so ~$120 for all 6. Glad I waited.

Ordered Muscle of Love with this same old code. CCGNWMX10 10% off for a total of $42.73. the 15% off code did not work. Still the 10% ($3.50) is better than nothing. I have the original LP and the Acoustic Sounds 4.0 Quad SACD. I hope this is worth it.

Last edited:
Is this release considered a Quadio? It doesn't say that.
I tried making a bundle with it being the 4th title and no bundle price.

I need to take another listen to MOL on Qobuz but it's more looking like I'm back to just ordering Dragonfly this month. It's the only band & album I really like, music-wise.

I have the day to decide. Other than JS, I'm not that enthusiastic about this month's choices, even in quad. I think I could listen to some of the songs on MOL but only 2 songs on Bloodshot (the rest I have no use for) but I don't find either album that great in my extensive surround music collection. I am a big fan of Jefferson Airplane/Starship so that's a no-brainer purchase. IF this release of MOL had an Atmos mix, that would make it easier to buy, for me anyway.

I didn't get Seal or Jagged Little Pill yet so maybe I'll add those or find something to get free shipping. Decisions...

Last edited:
Back