Guess Which Rhino Quad Disc is Coming Out This Friday, Oct 25, 2024?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the packaging! My dilemma is do I order now and risk the double tax fiasco or wait for Warner Music Canada. Purchase of a single item should be below the threshold for the collection of tax by Canada Customs but they seem to be picking on Rhino!

Oh man this is a hard one. Being that I have the AF release I do not need this surround version, however that box is so cool.
Do I double dip or do I continue to try restraint?
AliceCooper_MuscleOfLove_CD_halfscale.png

Ordered Muscle of Love with this same old code. CCGNWMX10 10% off for a total of $42.73. the 15% off code did not work. Still the 10% ($3.50) is better than nothing. I have the original LP and the Acoustic Sounds 4.0 Quad SACD. I hope this is worth it.
I ordered both the cd/BR and the vinyl using CCGNWMX10 but replaced the 10 with 15 and it worked.

When I started my QQ journey a year ago, I purchased the 2015, limited edition, numbered, SACD from a seller on Discogs. I couldn't live without it, so I forked over the $70--and was glad I did. Now, it seems to be Christmas in October and I did not hesitate to purchase the BLU-RAY OF THE ORIGINAL 192/24 RESOLUTION QUADRAPHONIC MIXES for $34.98 plus the discount code. This kid is big apple dreaming on a wooden floor. :smokin

Back