Guns N‘ Roses - Appetite For Destruction Locked N’ Loaded Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is only one way to take a woman being attacked with her panties around her knees.
I think that image evokes a narrow range of interpretation, yes, but can still evoke a variety of responses. There are various levels of sensitivity to violence of all kinds. And that can change too. I worked for several years in sexual assault prevention for two police departments, quite a number of years ago. I became very highly sensitized to sexual assault in art and entertainment. I remember I could not watch Rob Roy all the way through. I just didn't find it entertaining. Now, I can.

Again, just can't think of a whole lot of that in my collection. Though I'm possibly kidding myself. Like you said though, AfD takes it to a certain extreme.
And maybe it's just a threshold for me that it trips.

The Doors BACK DOOR MAN is sexist [and then some] but when you consider Morrison's persona as a whole and some of his lewd performances on stage no one seemed to mind at the time [except the authorities]. Jim WAS Jim! Bra burning made national headlines and Free love was perhaps NOT the norm but more acceptable than today and the Doors were very much of their time.

The Summer of Love could never exist in 2018!

And can one 'imagine' the original cover of Lennon/Ono's TWO VIRGINS being prominently displayed in stores TODAY like it was when it first came out? http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...-e2df-4d3a-bf3b-48646b202cbc.jpg?v=1479850173

Last edited:
It comes to $137.20 for me with tax and shipping....$2.99 shipping and tax is $7.77...so if you live in a state that doesn't charge you tax it's $129.43...not a bad price

Can I press LIKE Twice, Clint? A GREAT price [ImportCD doesn't charge me sales tax] (y)(y) And what's the likelihood they'll have another one of their 10% off site wide sales before GnR's release date [6/29] or am I being presumptuous?

Last edited:
It comes to $137.20 for me with tax and shipping....$2.99 shipping and tax is $7.77...so if you live in a state that doesn't charge you tax it's $129.43...not a bad price
Cool..

So, I just ordered from Import CD and total (with expedited shipping) is $140.17
I also have it ordered from Bullmoose for $169.97 (which I will now cancel because as far as I know, Moose never lowers their price...do they?)
I also have it ordered from Amazon US for $191.23...which for now I will keep just in case they drop the price to match Import...or even lower.

Cool..

So, I just ordered from Import CD and total (with expedited shipping) is $140.17
I also have it ordered from Bullmoose for $169.97 (which I will now cancel because as far as I know, Moose never lowers their price...do they?)
I also have it ordered from Amazon US for $191.23...which for now I will keep just in case they drop the price to match Import...or even lower.
Yeah, it will be interesting to see if I hang in there with Amazon.ca and for how long. If they drop their price I'm guaranteed the lowest that it gets?
Or I'm only guaranteed the price I preordered at?

Cool..

So you REALLY are living up to your reputation as GOS 3.0: Ordering 3 Copies from 3 Different Sources. And if you forget what you ordered you're stuck with 3 copies. Just sayin':eek: Appetite for conspicuous CONSUMPTION?

Clint Eastwood must be rollin' over in his SPACE STATION!:SB

Last edited:
Yeah, it will be interesting to see if I hang in there with Amazon.ca and for how long. If they drop their price I'm guaranteed the lowest that it gets?
Or I'm only guaranteed the price I preordered at?
If you keep the order in place...and at any point during that time it goes lower...you would get that lower price.

If you keep the order in place...and at any point during that time it goes lower...you would get that lower price.

Well..MAYBE you will get the lower price...you are supposed to get it...BUT as a member on here learned...sometimes there is a debate about what was the lowest price...this happened on the Roxy set...but there were so many price changes...that might be the reason..

Cool..

You are killing me man...you look around and get the lowest price and then spend extra money for faster shipping...it's only going to be a few days quicker:D

Back