• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In Search Of: Jethro Tull's Stand Up 40th Anniversary Box

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure its worth reaching out to this Quad Universe: Looking for the Elevated Edition if anyone is willing to part with it at a reasonable price :)

Or does anyone know if its about to be reissued like the 3 sets last year.... ?

Thanks in advance!

- sakst42

Also looking for one of those Stand Up Elevated Editions, as well as the War Child 40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition. Willing to spend a Benjamin on each, maybe more if they're still sealed. Thanks!

Also looking for one of those Stand Up Elevated Editions, as well as the War Child 40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition. Willing to spend a Benjamin on each, maybe more if they're still sealed. Thanks!

Not to be a doomsayer, but $100 each would be considered bargain of the year territory given what they currently actually sell for. Average sell prices are WELL north of that for each, for pre-owned copies.

I got kinda excited to get a notification of activity on this thread… until I saw the content that is... ;)

That said, I do have a more realistic expectation on the price point than the last poster. Just... not eBay / Discogs seller price levels :)

Anyway, fingers crossed. At this point, its purely the collector factor. Stand up is the last one missing from the reissues...

Ok - now I just saw something on an FB page... about a bunch of Tull box reissues coming up in August. Hesitant to post a screen shot without verification...

@DJPauly - may want to keep an eye out for other posts on QQ or on check Burning Shed over the next few weeks. That deal of the year might become a reality!

The amazing thing is, even with a re press, three years from now, some of them will still be going for stupid money. It just points to the quality of the content and packaging. The Tull releases are the poster child for how to put together great deluxe issues.
I've seen the reissued boxes on eBay for 2-3X or higher prices and they DO appear to be selling at those premium prices too. When they can be purchased so much cheaper.

I've been digging for the Stand Up set for ages, but simply not willing to pay the type of premium they are demanding. Hope this rumour materializes.

OK - these are starting to appear on eBay UK as Pre Orders (War Child, A Passion Play, Stand Up and Heavy Horses) But only eBay UK and on my mobile device browser or the eBay app (changed store location to UK) Will revive this discussion in the Tull thread.

1720709855469.jpeg

OK - these are starting to appear on eBay UK as Pre Orders (War Child, A Passion Play, Stand Up and Heavy Horses) But only eBay UK and on my mobile device browser or the eBay app (changed store location to UK) Will revive this discussion in the Tull thread.

And only when I am standing on one leg, patting my head with one hand and holding up the phone to the sky ;)

Back