• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In Search Of: Jethro Tull's Stand Up 40th Anniversary Box

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in for Stand Up. Mainly due to the obnoxious $300+ prices I’ve seen in the OOP market for a few years.
I hope it will hit a US retailer or discounter.
I was this close to pulling the trigger at a $200ish offer on Discogs last month. Just to get closure on this awful need as a completist!!

That’s when I started this thread. The Quad Universe responded with “Lemme see what I can do…” 🎉😎

Will hold for a few days for US based retailers.

eBay prices are all still upwards of $350 based on a quick scan just now… all the way to $620…

I found rarewaves via e-bay to be the cheapest for the last re-presses, Burning Shed did offer a bundle later too, will wait as I live close by to Burning Shed so postage is practically free from BS for me
Perhaps we should all go through you for our BS orders, get you to forward them on. :)
(Oh, my 400th post. Celebrate!)

Damn. And I was so happy because I found a brand new copy of A Passion Play a few weeks ago for just a bit more than 100 € (which was by far the cheapest I could find after months of searching for it) :ROFLMAO:

Since I'm not a collector nor a completist, I only buy the albums I really like, and that will be Heavy Horses. It will be my 6th Tull album in these CD/DVD editions.
I'm not a completist either, yet somehow I have fallen into it for this series, XTC and Gentle Giant. Perhaps because they are all still quite enjoyable to varying degrees, with many unexpected highlights, and of course the releases dotted here and there with absolute masterpieces.

Last edited:
This batch is a lot more expensive then the last JT reissues. I wonder if over time, the price will drop, like the last 2 Yes Super Deluxe editions.

Back