Jack Bruce "Songs For A Tailor" (Stephen W Tayler 5.1 mix coming soon!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack was only 25 when he recorded this album in 1969.
He wanted a totally different sound from his time with Cream and he's really gone for it in this release.
First listen for me.
It's taken me a little while to get into this album.
But I'm enjoying it the more I listen to it
Can I praise Stephen's mixing skills enough? Nope.
This album is 55 years old, I wonder how many tracks were available to produce this reissue in wonderful surround?

He wanted a totally different sound from his time with Cream and he's really gone for it in this release.
First listen for me.
This album is 55 years old, I wonder how many tracks were available to produce this reissue in wonderful surround?
I bought it when it first came out so I’m very familiar with it. I love, love, love the album and even a just capable mix will put me on that rope ladder to the moon. Anxiously awaiting my copy on this side of the pond. Looks like I won’t be disappointed!

First listen for me.
All the recordings were on 8 track - SWTx

Excellent immersive mix. First time owner of this album. My only familiarity with it is the cover versions of theme for an imaginary western. Great tune. Enjoyable album. It's growing on me. Musically it's excellent. I'm glad I ordered it.

Back