Steven Wilson King Crimson in Atmos! (2CD/2BD sets) LTIA 2023 / Red 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rarewaves are currently doing 10% off everything until Oct 31st which brings this down to £33.04 including postage. That was low enough for me to bite.

This release is getting really weird. Importcds now says the title is backordered with delivery delayed to Dec. 4 - but price remains at $41. On Amazon, the price just shot up to $55 with delivery on Nov. 12 - and now says will ship from Amazon Global Store UK. Seems like most UK based outlets have this in stock, but US outlets are scrambling for product. At this point I have so much stuff on order I'm just gonna wait this one out.

I just received shipping notice from importcds. Thank goodness, I could not bear one more red nightmare
Not for me… managed to find a way to check my order status since the link in the email doesn’t work, have to go to “my account” and fill in details for “single order status”.

Still says Fulfillment in Process. Order placed August 9th…

Not for me… managed to find a way to check my order status since the link in the email doesn’t work, have to go to “my account” and fill in details for “single order status”.

Still says Fulfillment in Process. Order placed August 9th…
Apparently complain on here and you’ll get results in 24 minutes! Mine has shipped!

My guess is they're shipping out orders as they were received, based on available but limited stock. I think we'll all get our copies...eventually. :cautious:

Yup - just got my ship notice as well before I could post this. However, at the previous higher price not the current price.

Reactions: SHB
Back