Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll certainly take time to listen to the whole thing later, but just off My Love, it’s not a song I’ll be adding to my “Surround” playlist.
After a full-album listen, this is better than I felt based on just hearing My Love. I think that song’s Atmos mix is the least impressive of the album which is kind of disappointing seeing as how it’s my favorite song.

Anyone else hearing it differently, though? Is it better than I’m giving it credit for? Maybe as a favorite song I’m expecting too much?

Very good release by our very own Franck
Many thanks for these kind comments. It feels a kind of imposter syndrome when I release and that cheers me up. Much appreciated. I have a few tracks done and I'll release them one by one every month with some long form modular synth albums in between.

Has anyone researched the difference between the 3 Brian Eno FOREVERANDEVERNOMORE releases? The original release is the same as the first volume of the new two volume release, correct? The second volume is instrumentals, I get that. What is the "Forever Voiceless Edition"? Thanks.

Has anyone researched the difference between the 3 Brian Eno FOREVERANDEVERNOMORE releases? The original release is the same as the first volume of the new two volume release, correct? The second volume is instrumentals, I get that. What is the "Forever Voiceless Edition"? Thanks.
He's really made a mess of it. By all accounts FOREVERANDEVERNOMORE is one album, and FOREVERVOICELESS is a second one. Voiceless was announced as a Record Store Day exclusive release, and based on how Brian Eno is talking about it on social media, I believe he envisions it as a proper "standalone" album... however it's just FAENM without vocals. The "Forever Voiceless Edition" is seemingly just a package of the original, and this new instrumental version

Going back to one of my fave Atmos albums of recent times... Still sounds fantastic!

Wet Leg - Wet Leg 💦🦵
Superb indie/alt rock album with a great Atmos mix to boot... 🥾

This great Isle of Wight band are supporting Pulp at Finsbury Park this summer (sold out!). I'm still hoping to somehow snag a ticket... 🤞

Hopefully they'll follow up with another great album sometime soon...
In the meantime, could we have Dry Cleaning's Stumpwork in Atmos, please?

Back