Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy your evening cos from your earlier posts it sounds like you’ve had a really stressful day🥵🥵😜
It nearly was Norm. Supposed to water my Sons prize garden plants today but his house has such a temperamental door lock, that I couldn't get in!!
Luckily, the heavens opened up.
Phew
They come back from Cape Verde, tomorrow.
Panic over :geek:

I'm not one for dealing with excessive heat, so been in my man cave most of the day, enjoying the recent additions to my Apple library.

It nearly was Norm. Supposed to water my Sons prize garden plants today but his house has such a temperamental door lock, that I couldn't get in!!
Luckily, the heavens opened up.
Phew
They come back from Cape Verde, tomorrow.
Panic over :geek:

I'm not one for dealing with excessive heat, so been in my man cave most of the day, enjoying the recent additions to my Apple library.
Could do with some rain down here water butts all empty and hosepipe ban since the winter at least we had clouds today so respite from the heat.

Could do with some rain down here water butts all empty and hosepipe ban since the winter at least we had clouds today so respite from the heat.
That was our first drop of rain in 3 weeks!!
I'm up at 6.30am each day to water the allotment.
Should really do it in the evening but there's always a long queue of folk waiting to use the water trough.
Crazy weather eh Norm.

Oh my, oh my, oh my. Wow, wow, wow!

If you have ceiling speakers then this is absolute demo material. (Made my upgrade to 8-inch Focal ceiling drivers worth every cent).

This soundtrack had me mesmerized and captivated for the near hour timeframe.

I have listened to hundreds of hours of Atmos music this year, but have never felt such immersion and transportation to other realms. (Sometimes eerily).

For my set-up, this has been the best atmos release so far in 2023. (Insert surprised emojis reactions now.)

Also for those that have yet to watch I also recommend the Atmos soundscapes on the Apple TV ‘Servant’ series that this composer has also done the soundtrack to (surprisingly not in Atmos though in Apple music).
Thanks for this possibly something I would have not considered but a very atmospheric score and will definitely check out the tv series now.

Back