Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:oops: but looks like it might be CD only?

Anyway I'll listen to the album first and see if I like it (I see it's on Tidal).
If you like it let me know and i’ll buy it, i’m coming to Spain in December and i’ll post it to you from there to save any import taxes, still one left after I bought it for myself

If you like it let me know and i’ll buy it, i’m coming to Spain in December and i’ll post it to you from there to save any import taxes, still one left after I bought it for myself

Thanks so much in advance, not at home now but I'll try to listen and let you know tomorrow, if by then I'm still lucky.

Jethro Tull:Dthe pagan celebration of The Château D'Hérouville Sessions
3746058e412a7952a6867564e6608cb8.jpeg

George Martin - Live And Let Die (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - 8-Track Quad => FLAC
Spending the day with James Bond. 51 years ago (sheesh!) this Quad 8-Track became available in October. George Martin did the Quad mix and I'm geeking out about the differences between this and my original 1973 stereo LP. The "Score Presentation" is different from the "Original Soundtrack Album". Score Presentation has 16 tracks while the Original Soundtrack Album has 14. George Martin blended the tracks in the score presentation--for example, the James Bond Theme blends into Paul McCartney & Wings "Live And Let Die". On the other hand, Live And Let Die is the first track on the Original Soundtrack Album. This year (2024), La-La Land Records reissued a 2 CD, remastered, 50th anniversary expanded limited edition which included the score presentation on disc 1 (Not Quad). It sold out! The only way to hear the 4.0 mix is from the 8-Track cartridge. I would love :love: to see a Blu-Ray 4.0 treatment of this album...Shaken, not stirred! :ROFLMAO:
Live and Let Die Q8.png

George Martin - Live And Let Die (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - 8-Track Quad => FLAC
Spending the day with James Bond. 51 years ago (sheesh!) this Quad 8-Track became available in October. George Martin did the Quad mix and I'm geeking out about the differences between this and my original 1973 stereo LP. The "Score Presentation" is different from the "Original Soundtrack Album". Score Presentation has 16 tracks while the Original Soundtrack Album has 14. George Martin blended the tracks in the score presentation--for example, the James Bond Theme blends into Paul McCartney & Wings "Live And Let Die". On the other hand, Live And Let Die is the first track on the Original Soundtrack Album. This year (2024), La-La Land Records reissued a 2 CD, remastered, 50th anniversary expanded limited edition which included the score presentation on disc 1 (Not Quad). It sold out! The only way to hear the 4.0 mix is from the 8-Track cartridge. I would love :love: to see a Blu-Ray 4.0 treatment of this album...Shaken, not stirred! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 110198
Unless the Live and Let Die masters have changed hands, they are now under the UMG umbrella which controls the United Artist properties. Wonder if the multi tracks survived the fire in 2007? Would LOVE to see that released as a QUAD SACD. Also wonder if Dutton Vocation could ever have dibs to release it as a QUAD SACD since they have released a few QUAD SACDs from the UMG vaults.

Unless the Live and Let Die masters have changed hands, they are now under the UMG umbrella which controls the United Artist properties. Wonder if the multi tracks survived the fire in 2007? Would LOVE to see that released as a QUAD SACD. Also wonder if Dutton Vocation could ever have dibs to release it as a QUAD SACD since they have released a few QUAD SACDs from the UMG vaults.
4-earredwonder! Wouldn't that be amazing.

Herb Alpert PASSION DANCE [DTS Entertainment/ DTS 5.1] A sonically superb and discrete multi channel remix from DTS! Bonus Track 11, Brasil Nativo, from Alpert's wife, Lani Hall, is included courtesy of Windham Hill Records

Passion Dance, Primary, 1 of 6

Passion Dance, Secondary, 4 of 6

Back