RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we've all mentioned this from time to time, but I can't help saying it again. Imagine, during the drought of multi-channel releases. I mean, we'd be lucky to get bread crumbs. And even then, who knows if it were going to be a title we liked.

Now, at least for the immediate future, we have Steve, aka Foraging Rhino hanging around dropping bombs every couple of months. And we get 4 at a time. I mean, I don't really want to wake up from this amazing dream. On top of that, we have SDE, we also have the Atmos series from Rhino.

I for one am likely to buy every damn thing they put out because I know 5 years from now there easily could be NOTHING. I'm having fun with this, it's a wonderful hobby and when I retire, I'm going to take a long hot bath in all this amazing stuff I've purchased.

I for one, can't thank @ForagingRhino & Rhino team enough for all this super stuff. Incredible...
I SECOND THE EMOTION above! Except that I am already retired (but working almost daily as a grandpa!)

I know we've all mentioned this from time to time, but I can't help saying it again. Imagine, during the drought of multi-channel releases. I mean, we'd be lucky to get bread crumbs. And even then, who knows if it were going to be a title we liked.

Now, at least for the immediate future, we have Steve, aka Foraging Rhino hanging around dropping bombs every couple of months. And we get 4 at a time. I mean, I don't really want to wake up from this amazing dream. On top of that, we have SDE, we also have the Atmos series from Rhino.

I for one am likely to buy every damn thing they put out because I know 5 years from now there easily could be NOTHING. I'm having fun with this, it's a wonderful hobby and when I retire, I'm going to take a long hot bath in all this amazing stuff I've purchased.

I for one, can't thank @ForagingRhino & Rhino team enough for all this super stuff. Incredible...
I thirdly that :hi

retired, but never tired of swimming in the Quad/Surround music 🏊‍♂️ And don't forget Dutton Vocalion for gripes sake 🍶 !!!

Back