The Official Rhino Quadio, Atmos, Etc. Discount Code Thread!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Code works for me - I open an "incognito" window in chrome - ctrl+shift+N - log into my Rhino account and then add items to the cart - Incognito won't allow the tracking cookies -

Log in or go to Account from the upper lefthand menu, scroll to Order History, click View, then scroll to the order you want to track and click View again. Tracking numbers may be appended to items in the list as they ship, with links to the relevant carrier sites, but no guarantees. For example, my last order included the previous Quadio bundle and one other item. The other item has its tracking number appended, but the Quadio bundle does not, which I suspect may be because the individual discs shipped separately from one another.
Thanks for that, that is my normal process, but I haven’t seen a tracking number posted yet.

Discount code CC24WMX15 is not working for me. I have even cleared my browsing history and cookies and it still does not work. Does anyone know of a another code to use?

Clear your browing history and cookies, turn off computer for 30 seconds, then reboot. I bet it will work. I've used this discount code at least 3 times in the past several months - successfully.

I had a bit of trouble with the site clearing out half the already-filled-in blanks when I put in the code and I didn’t realize it had done so, and that single box that holds the shipping address was just plain goofy, but apparently it all went through.

It was late Friday and I got the automatic email confirmation, but I don’t expect to see shipping and tracking info for a week, anyway.

I am ordering the Bowie Atmos Blu-ray as well as the Yes Fragile set, and I was able to use CC23WMX10 for 10% off, but not CC24WMX15. Of course, I DID use it previously, so maybe it is either a one time code or it has expired...
I just tried CC24WMX15 in another browser. It applied the discount until I actually signed in to pay, then it removed it!
It appears that you can use it a couple of times only...

Last edited:
I want to order
-Joni Mitchel
-Bundle 4
-The 4 Atmos blu ray
Does anyone know if they would send it all in one package? It is for The custom fees to Spain

Back