Louise Patricia Crane - Netherworld 5.1 DVD-V/CD (featuring Jakko Jakszyk/Mel Collins/Tony Levin/Ian Anderson)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It pays to have friends across the pond....

DVD disc.png

I received this email from Louise

Dear friends, please help me!!

I need you to download the audio of Netherworld via the link Bandcamp emailed you this morning!

Thank you so much for the amazing support you showed when you pre-ordered my album, unfortunately, due to a change in the rules at the UK Chart Company your purchase no longer automatically counts towards the UK Charts. Four years ago, with Deep Blue, I was surprised and overjoyed to enter the Independent Album Charts (Top 20) and the Rock Charts (Top 10) but with these rule changes a Bandcamp sale is only counted as a sale once the digital component is downloaded.
After giving my heart & soul to Netherworld in every way, it would mean the world to me to do it again with this very special release — and I just might, with your help!!

If you would be so kind, for your purchase to be counted, please simply click the link you will have received this morning from Bandcamp for Netherworld's release — and download my album, in your choice of mp3, WAV, FLAC and other lossless audio formats.

That's literally all you have to do — and trust me, I'll love you for it! ♥️

If we get there next Friday, you'll know it's down to you.

I'm counting on you! 🙏🏻

More than anything I'm extremely humbled and grateful for all the warmth and love you've all shown me with this release. I hope you love this album; I gave everything I have in me to make the best art I could. Today is a huge occasion and celebration.

Much love, always,

Louise Patricia Crane

xxx

I received this email from Louise

Dear friends, please help me!!

I need you to download the audio of Netherworld via the link Bandcamp emailed you this morning!

Thank you so much for the amazing support you showed when you pre-ordered my album, unfortunately, due to a change in the rules at the UK Chart Company your purchase no longer automatically counts towards the UK Charts. Four years ago, with Deep Blue, I was surprised and overjoyed to enter the Independent Album Charts (Top 20) and the Rock Charts (Top 10) but with these rule changes a Bandcamp sale is only counted as a sale once the digital component is downloaded.
After giving my heart & soul to Netherworld in every way, it would mean the world to me to do it again with this very special release — and I just might, with your help!!

If you would be so kind, for your purchase to be counted, please simply click the link you will have received this morning from Bandcamp for Netherworld's release — and download my album, in your choice of mp3, WAV, FLAC and other lossless audio formats.

That's literally all you have to do — and trust me, I'll love you for it! ♥️

If we get there next Friday, you'll know it's down to you.

I'm counting on you! 🙏🏻

More than anything I'm extremely humbled and grateful for all the warmth and love you've all shown me with this release. I hope you love this album; I gave everything I have in me to make the best art I could. Today is a huge occasion and celebration.

Much love, always,

Louise Patricia Crane

xxx
While I was waiting for my copy to arrive I decided to download the stereo WAV version of the album from Bandcamp and was very impressed with the content and the quality of the recording. The soundstage was very deep and all the instumentation nicely separated.

The physical copy of the set arrived later in the day and Jakko's surroud mix just takes everything to another level - all the speakers are very active and the whole mix is very immersive. Comparisons with Kate Bush are almost inevitable because of the style and Celtic influences but this album stands up on its own. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
While I was waiting for my copy to arrive I decided to download the stereo WAV version of the album from Bandcamp and was very impressed with the content and the quality of the recording. The soundstage was very deep and all the instumentation nicely separated.

The physical copy of the set arrived later in the day and Jakko's surroud mix just takes everything to another level - all the speakers are very active and the whole mix is very immersive. Comparisons with Kate Bush are almost inevitable because of the style and Celtic influences but this album stand up on its own. Highly recommended.
Her songs and music are fantastic.
You can tell she put her heart and soul into the making of this album.
I hope many more get to hear this gem.
And yes the mix is sublime.
Louise is an artist in her own right.
What a talent.

Last edited:
Her songs and music are fantastic.
You can tell she put her heart and soul into the making of this album.
I hope many more get to hear this gem.
And yes the mix is sublime.
Louise is an artist in her right.
What a talent.
Damn! The more you post, the more i'm tempted. It's that $17 shipping charge that's holding me back, so keep posting and i'll be won over! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Okay, i didn't need another post from @beerking – i pulled the trigger! Left a note with my order, and look what just showed up in my inbox!
View attachment 106824
Guess who has made a lifelong fan! AMAZING! Stay Surrounded, Comrades
!
That's pretty cool, Clement. I hope you find the music suits your taste. It's another reminder that we need to support artists like her so that we can continue to get physical product, or really any product. Music lovers all over have to eat high shipping costs these days, and that truly sucks but just way it is.

That's pretty cool, Clement. I hope you find the music suits your taste. It's another reminder that we need to support artists like her so that we can continue to get physical product, or really any product. Music lovers all over have to eat high shipping costs these days, and that truly sucks but just way it is.
Your assessment of the surround mix helped me purchase the release. And it helped me make a friend across the pond!

Well that was kind on her part to respond to your purchase.
Well played.
I am waiting on my copy feom lasercd that a friend ordered for me due to my being banned from the site.
wOw! I didn't know it was available through lasercd! Well, Louise's kind reply covered the $17 shipping charge for me . . . and then some!

Okay, i didn't need another post from @beerking – i pulled the trigger! Left a note with my order, and look what just showed up in my inbox!
View attachment 106824
Guess who has made a lifelong fan! AMAZING! Stay Surrounded, Comrades
!
What a sincere young lady Louise is, Fred, aka Clem ❤️
It's folk like her that make this world go round.
To take the time to kindly respond is so cool 😎
And she loves surround music!!

The album was released yesterday and I can see 3 songs mixed in atmos now on Tidal, but, oddly enough, not the entire album. It's like a 3-song EP released separately, yesterday as well (the songs are from the album).

I don't have an Atmos system (yet :p it's coming soon!) so I can't listen to them properly.
I can confirm that the tracks Dance With the Devil, Celestial Dust and Midnight View are streaming in Atmos on Apple Music. The Atmos mixes are very good indeed. The rest of the album is currently stereo only.

Meh the music is light weight world pop w/ some hilariously overblown Celtic faerie mythology trappings
Me suspects if it wasn't for the "pretty packaging" there wouldn't be much ado at all.
Ymmv as usual

Back