Matrix vs Discrete

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was October 2025?

EDIT: it is October 2025 end of life for Windows 10.
It should not be allowed.

Think. What if:

- The manufacturer of your car says that the end of life for your car is next year.
- The company that made your favorite CD says that it will stop playing on a certain date.
- You are told that the end of life for your house is next October.

The monopoly power of Microsoft should be removed. When they end-of-life the software, they must also make the software public domain, so others can sell copies and update the antivirus.

The monopoly power of Microsoft should be removed. When they end-of-life the software, they must also make the software public domain, so others can sell copies and update the antivirus.
I guess you are unaware of another fair competitor called Apple. And quite some others use Linux, even in commercial usage. Private or public domain there are many good antivirus options that are multiple OS and can be updated.

Last edited:
I guess you are unaware of another fair competitor called Apple. And quite some others use Linux, even in commercial usage. Private or public domain there are many good antivirus options that are multiple OS and can be updated.
And most of the software I want is sold for windows, not the others.

Back