MOFI Releases

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have rules for MOFI.
1. I don't pre order.
2. MOFI is sneaky, they will release a disc today, and 1 or 2 weeks later another. The reason I believe is to get you on the shipping.
3. I usually wait and all works out.
4. My plan did not work this time, Simon and Garfunkel sold out before Jeff Beck/Jan Hammer. Oh well. I like Jeff Beck more anyway.

The new MOFI Joni Mitchell- Ladies Of The Canyon, I already have the Joni Mitchell-The Studio Albums 1968-1979- released 2021, Ladies Of The Canyon Disc 3 is good enough for me as not a big Joni fan anyway, has respectable DR's of 10's, 11's, 12's.

I have rules for MOFI.
1. I don't pre order.
2. MOFI is sneaky, they will release a disc today, and 1 or 2 weeks later another. The reason I believe is to get you on the shipping.
3. I usually wait and all works out.
4. My plan did not work this time, Simon and Garfunkel sold out before Jeff Beck/Jan Hammer. Oh well. I like Jeff Beck more anyway.

The new MOFI Joni Mitchell- Ladies Of The Canyon, I already have the Joni Mitchell-The Studio Albums 1968-1979- released 2021, Ladies Of The Canyon Disc 3 is good enough for me as not a big Joni fan anyway, has respectable DR's of 10's, 11's, 12's.
Missed BOOKENDS but did get the Jeff Beck Jan Hammer LIVE disc and Joni’s ‘spectacular’ Ladies of the Canyon which on my new system, MOST especially the latter were revelatory!

Back