• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD- Neil Young Archives Vol 1-(10 Bluray Set),1963-1972 and On The Beach DVDA

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterzach

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
All disk's and contents are at least M-.
From a smoke free home. All prices are listed in US currency.
For sale to USA and Canada.
Shipping for the USA will be the Thursday morning June 13th. I might be able to do sooner.
Payment For USA(Venmo,Zelle,paypal) and for Canada Etransfer preferred.
For USA shipping add $5 using media mail.
For Canada please pm me for mail cost.

Neil Young-On the Beach-Stereo DVDA-$30

Neil Young-Archives Vol 1(10 Blurays)-see attached picture. $130

This is the Bluray's only,no box or book included.
All the songs are listed on following link:

https://www.discogs.com/release/2425216-Neil-Young-Neil-Young-Archives-Vol-I-1963-1972

Here is a further breakdown:

The Neil Young Archives Vol. 1: 1963-1972 is a comprehensive box set that covers the early years of Neil Young’s career, from 1963 to 1972. The set includes 10 Blu-ray discs, featuring a wide range of live and studio recordings, as well as rare and unreleased material.
Disc 1-4: Studio Recordings
The first four discs feature studio recordings from Neil Young’s early years, including his work with The Squires, Buffalo Springfield, and his solo debut album. The discs include:
  • Disc 1: Early Years (1963-1965)
  • Disc 2: The Squires and Buffalo Springfield (1965-1968)
  • Disc 3: Neil Young (1968-1969)
  • Disc 4: Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere (1969)
Disc 5-6: Live Recordings
The next two discs feature live recordings from Neil Young’s early years, including performances with Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. The discs include:
  • Disc 5: Live at the Riverboat (1969)
  • Disc 6: Live at the Fillmore East (1970)
Disc 7-8: Rare and Unreleased
The next two discs feature rare and unreleased recordings, including demos, outtakes, and alternate versions of songs. The discs include:
  • Disc 7: Rare and Unreleased (1963-1972)
  • Disc 8: Alternate Takes and Demos (1963-1972)
Disc 9: Journey Through the Past
The ninth disc features the 1972 film “Journey Through the Past,” directed by Neil Young, in 5.1 DTS surround sound and stereo. The film includes rare performance and documentary footage of Buffalo Springfield, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and scenes from the recording of the Harvest album.
Disc 10: Extras
The final disc includes special features, such as the theatrical trailer, radio spots, and archival galleries.
Technical Specifications
  • Audio: 24-bit/192 kHz stereo PCM, DTS 5.1 surround sound
  • Video: 1080p, 24-bit color
  • 10 Blu-ray discs

Attachments

• neilyoung10br.JPG
    neilyoung10br.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Onthebeach.JPG
    Onthebeach.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
All disk's and contents are at least M-.
From a smoke free home. All prices are listed in US currency.
For sale to USA and Canada.
Shipping for the USA will be the Thursday morning June 13th. I might be able to do sooner.
Payment For USA(Venmo,Zelle,paypal) and for Canada Etransfer preferred.
For USA shipping add $5 using media mail.
For Canada please pm me for mail cost.

Neil Young-On the Beach-Stereo DVDA-$35

Neil Young-Archives Vol 1(10 Blurays)-see attached picture. $150

This is the Bluray's only,no box or book included.
All the songs are listed on following link:

https://www.discogs.com/release/2425216-Neil-Young-Neil-Young-Archives-Vol-I-1963-1972

Here is a further breakdown:

The Neil Young Archives Vol. 1: 1963-1972 is a comprehensive box set that covers the early years of Neil Young’s career, from 1963 to 1972. The set includes 10 Blu-ray discs, featuring a wide range of live and studio recordings, as well as rare and unreleased material.
Disc 1-4: Studio Recordings
The first four discs feature studio recordings from Neil Young’s early years, including his work with The Squires, Buffalo Springfield, and his solo debut album. The discs include:
  • Disc 1: Early Years (1963-1965)
  • Disc 2: The Squires and Buffalo Springfield (1965-1968)
  • Disc 3: Neil Young (1968-1969)
  • Disc 4: Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere (1969)
Disc 5-6: Live Recordings
The next two discs feature live recordings from Neil Young’s early years, including performances with Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. The discs include:
  • Disc 5: Live at the Riverboat (1969)
  • Disc 6: Live at the Fillmore East (1970)
Disc 7-8: Rare and Unreleased
The next two discs feature rare and unreleased recordings, including demos, outtakes, and alternate versions of songs. The discs include:
  • Disc 7: Rare and Unreleased (1963-1972)
  • Disc 8: Alternate Takes and Demos (1963-1972)
Disc 9: Journey Through the Past
The ninth disc features the 1972 film “Journey Through the Past,” directed by Neil Young, in 5.1 DTS surround sound and stereo. The film includes rare performance and documentary footage of Buffalo Springfield, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and scenes from the recording of the Harvest album.
Disc 10: Extras
The final disc includes special features, such as the theatrical trailer, radio spots, and archival galleries.
Technical Specifications
  • Audio: 24-bit/192 kHz stereo PCM, DTS 5.1 surround sound
  • Video: 1080p, 24-bit color
  • 10 Blu-ray discs
If I already didn't have Neil's Archives Vol 1 [BD] ... I'd snatch it up in a second. GREAT price and stellar content!

Back