Pineapple Thief summer 2018 release Dissolution

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah. Saw him open for SW last year. He had great stage presence, and was quite funny throughout. I doubt TPT will be playing anywhere close to my location, but they're one I'd happily travel for.

Also, interesting to hear his thoughts on the pt/sw parallels.
Assuming I'll be home, I'd love to see them if they hit CA. Maybe get some QQers together, rock some TPT in surround?

I must admit I left TPT after Little Man, a long time ago, but after listening to Your Wilderness with Gavin's drumming (I can't stop listening to the second half of No Man's Land), I'm back and will buy this one too (y)

Last edited:
I must admit I left TPT after Little Mn, a long time, ago, but after listening to Your Wilderness with Gavin's drumming (I can't stop listening to the second half of No Man's Land), I'm back and will buy this one too (y)

That dynamic drumming fits Your Wilderness’ progression perfectly. It’s also interesting to listen to the acoustic bonus track. This is a great song, with or without the drums.

I must admit I left TPT after Little Man, a long time ago, but after listening to Your Wilderness with Gavin's drumming (I can't stop listening to the second half of No Man's Land), I'm back and will buy this one too (y)
The Where We Stood live bd is also highly recommended.

Really digging this new single! The sneaky Pineapples have really stepped up, better songs, more natural drum sounds albeit still muscular - me like!

Last edited:
I had the pleasure of play testing this for Bruce and it's another stunner of a TPT album. Solid song writing, superb playing and recording and Bruce's now usual top notch standard of surround mix. However, the bonus material was a real surprise; he won't mind me saying here ('cos I already told him) that the acoustic versions are even better than the full band versions! All in surround too, plus the BluRay is an absolute steal at that price!

The back cover of the Blu-Ray:
51SZmdRPX0L._SL1200_.jpg

Back