Rhino Quadio Batch 5 for August 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get a shipping notification from the competent professionals at Gnarlywood? I can’t believe they didn’t have these things packed and ready to go. Print labels and out they go… But no. That would take planning, competency and professionalism…

Anyone get a shipping notification from the competent professionals at Gnarlywood? I can’t believe they didn’t have these things packed and ready to go. Print labels and out they go… But no. That would take planning, competency and professionalism…
Well, this is a first for me and I am absolutely stunned. This is the fifth bundle I've purchased and each of them took weeks (and in instance, more than a month) for delivery. Although it doesn't specifically list Gnarlywood on the tracking info, I received a notice from FedEx last night showing a package delivery to arrive this Saturday from Vista, CA. Pretty sure it has to be my order from the Rhino Store, but we shall see.

I just received ship notification for this set, 15 minutes ago.

Mine's shipping FedEx SmartPost (USPS last mile) this time... I added the Seal CD/Blu-ray package, so that may have changed the courier used. Email from Rhino (to "Placeholder," despite having an account 🙃) this morning, but left Gnarlywood last night.

My order has been shipped and will arrive Monday

Yes. Yesterday I got an email. Now I watch my USPS emails to see when it's actually on the way.
edit--
Oops, correction. I have to keep an eye on FedEx. Tracking shows by end of day Saturday

Yep. My Bette is on it's way!

Back