Show us your QUADIO's!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
How about it? Post a picture of your Quadio collection, past, present, and future! You can even post updated pictures again after more come out. Let's show our support for Steve and the Quadio program by showing our collections for others to see. Get those not on board excited!

Post your pictures. Get creative! I am sure some of you can come up with some great pictures.

Show us your Quadios 1.jpg

I know it's really pushing the limits of the topic at hand, but since the credits in the set mention the mix is "Quadio" and I consider this one as part of the Rhino Quadio line, then ok. It does sit right with my Quadio discs as a single item in slip-sleeve in resealable outer.

One of the hottest 70's quad album mixes to appear on physical disc this year or any. Everyone should know that they need this if they like rock.
mDoyyR5.jpg
iZY5Ykw.jpg

30fc4tH.jpg

But I don't own a physical copy of the Chicago box set. No matter how nicely I arrange my disc sets, it's just not going to look as cool.
boo-hoo poor me!
My surround collection’s probably the least cool on the entire forum…

collection.png

...it seems DVD-A & Blu-ray Audio discs are thicker than CD's.

Last edited:
Vintage Keyboards ~ Vintage Quadios

View attachment 107950
It's a staggering amount of quad masters that have been issued here. The individual discs, and then top it off with box sets 'o-plenty. Then the four new titles coming on-line tonight 7/25 for ordering, and then late this year something "previously unissued" is rumored to be arriving with some additional "rock" quad masters I think. It really is a wow moment to think it's on-going here now at nice such a fast clip.

I’ll have to make some changes once the next QUADIO batch arrives.View attachment 107954
I have every one of those (except the 8-track), plus Aretha and the original Chicago Transit Authority - so I think that is the complete set? Does that mean I have to keep buying every single one that is released? :unsure:

Back