Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't expect much here.. but hope I'm pleasantly surprised.
You pc tech guru's (all three of you) answer me this:
I have an LSI SAS/SATA 9000 16i card.
Can throw it in my old 6th gen Win 10 machine and works perfectly.
In my 10th/11th gen Win 11 machine I can't get it to work.
NADA.
I'm ready to get out the BFH.

Currently running an LSI 9311 8i card with a Lenovo expander board, but I'm starting to get errors so needs replacing.

Very heavy with a short handle. Leftover from my welding/fab days. In front of my old '96 Danger Ranger.

bfh 004.JPG

One time I and another guy had to take AR plate and heat with a couple of rosebuds and beat it into a cone shape for a sawmill that made cypress mulch. If you don't know what AR plate is, well, it's not mild steel. Very hard, very tough. My BFH came in handy for that as I could hammer out imperfections inside the cone with the short handle. Actually my Dad gave it to me years after he retired as a welder and I was just getting started.

I have many more boring stories.

One time I and another guy had to take AR plate and heat with a couple of rosebuds and beat it into a cone shape for a sawmill that made cypress mulch. If you don't know what AR plate is, well, it's not mild steel. Very hard, very tough. My BFH came in handy for that as I could hammer out imperfections inside the cone with the short handle. Actually my Dad gave it to me years after he retired as a welder and I was just getting started.

I have many more boring stories.
DVAkPJXe6RxYjhmfF37Wz3k3LvyUyD5WFGZi448Y7vWrptpqdMPSnCsaDkjXgK9EX3MsiczyBY8nwF

Every time I go downtown, the boys keep kicking my dog around. Makes no difference if he's a hound, they ought not kick my dog around.
...for you Country music challenged folks.

Thankyew. Thankyew vurry much.
i-got-horses-in-the-back-cowboy.gif

Back