Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RETURN OF THE EAGLES

Eagles | Vibee

https://www.aol.com/eagles-deploy-pristine-sound-dazzling-105859621.html

My grandson said today that he likes the Taylor Swift song The Black Dog. I responded, "Oh yeah, Black Dog is one of my favorite Led Zep tunes.

It is the responsibility of us older folks to teach today's youth. :ROFLMAO:
AR, talk about a SWIFTY Kick in the ARSE!

Beautiful Taylor - Taylor Swift Wallpaper (23103579) - Fanpop

BILLION DOLLAR BABY.....er, BABE!

Last edited:
I fully acknowledge that Iam the least educated person in the field of Quadraphonic on this site. While I enjoy reading posts here, more than half the time, I haven't a clue what the abbreviations mean or understand the subject. But I still try to learn new things from people that are in the subject field. AND Ive been introduced to music that I never would have given a second look.
Classic Rock was all that was in my wheel house, so to speak

So here's a question for the experts............Is there any loss using BT to my Sansui 9001?
I bought a bluMe Pro to send my Apple Music account to the 9001 by bluetooth

Today is the first time Ive listen to the Sansui all day in 50yrs........ and it sounds great to me!
I sat in the middle of Mingus Moves twice today

Oh, I broke down and got an Oppo that arrives thursday. Will the music get better with my Quadio's than what Ive been enjoying so far?

My grandson said today that he likes the Taylor Swift song The Black Dog. I responded, "Oh yeah, Black Dog is one of my favorite Led Zep tunes.

It is the responsibility of us older folks to teach today's youth. :ROFLMAO:
I believe the youth feel exactly the same responsibility to teach us old black dogs new tricks! Man, i wish i had grandchildren. Well, at least i have surround . . . and the occasional Taylor Swift song!

When i asked my daughter which of the four The Tortured Poets Department vinyl variants to purchase, she told me to get the one with "The Black Dog" as the bonus track!

Last edited:
Back