Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know what happens on Nov. 5th in the USA?
Well this happens in Ottery St. Mary down 'ere in deepest Devon https://www.tarbarrels.co.uk/
1729886754680.png

I just had two Buds and a double JD, and a Trader Joes Shepeard's Pie with added beef and potato. OMG it was so good.
Now I am done for the evening. But need to keep ripping discs.
This weekend I want to be of good mind, work on my car, finish ripping the onslaught of disc arrivals, Sunday night Cowboys at Niners.
My wife is in Hawaii, I should be at the whore house, but I don't have time.

Luis (the former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) program) opens up on his YouTube channel. Interesting that he says he's only been able to reveal about 8% of his knowledge on this subject
🛸 🛰️ :alien:

As someone who's personally seen a UAP; (a silent school bus sized tic-tac that flew directly over me going from horizon to horizon in about 2 seconds, around the year 2000 - which is 4 years earlier than the UAP's the US Navy pilots filmed off the West Coast) I at least entertain the notion that something big is happening, and that we need more disclosure on it. Can we handle the truth, or is it just more swamp gas? 🧐

The amount of what looks like "poisoning the well" over all this speaks loudly to something going on that someone want to hide. Hard evidence is sure fleeting and seems impossible to verify. That behavior though. That doesn't come out of a vacuum!

The timeline of the air force disclosure of the drone videos (what appear to be drones). They get leaked 20 years ago. I found and watched them at the time. Air force denies it. Then we see all these aperture effect videos from them which they proceed to debunk as camera aperture artifacts. Which those indeed were and clearly different than the leaked videos. Now 20 years later the air force releases those very drone videos that leaked back then.

I don't know how someone runs a misinformation campaign over that period of time. Could be. Either way, I feel like this behavior and sequence of events is stronger evidence for UFOs than any of the pictures and videos!

Everyone's running around with smart phones now but we still see the jittery nondescript light dot videos and pictures. Or childish photoshop projects where someone tries to make it look like a spaceship in orbit around the moon. But they didn't look up telescopes or optics and got their lies all wrong.

Back