Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't get any Quadio's to play??
RED OCTOPUS plays just fine. DRAGON FLY's stereo works, but the quad is veerrryyy slowwwww. It is interesting to hear the panning
like that -- a deep bass that sweeps across the room -- but I'd like to hear it at the proper speed. Still tinkering with the settings on my
player and tv to see if something's off there, but haven't had much time to deal with it. Why it only affects this one blu ray is the mystery.

somebody explain this to me. someone with a Psychology background preferred. Why the hell do I have Led Zeppelin Carouselambra running through my brain ? Its been going on for 2 days !! There is no rhyme or reason
But its playing now on the spinner. thank god
A much maligned tune that I happen to love.

Carouselambra is my favorite track on that album. I even bought all 6 album covers! More just being a menace in high school and wanting to collect all the covers. You could tear the shrink wrap in the corner and pull the outer bag down just enough to reveal the letter near the top of the spine (A-F). Actually got kicked out of a couple album stores going through the stack tearing every corner. I did "paint" one of the 6 inner sleeves too. All this kind of stuff is what I miss about vinyl days!

Back