The All Jethro Tull Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for all you Tull fanatics: does anybody really know for sure why they fired Glenn Cornick? He was an excellent bass player and an exciting performer to watch.

There’s a YouTube video posted by Cornick’s son in which Ian recalls his memories of Glenn. The issue of why he was fired never comes up or is otherwise addressed.
Ian treats all as employees for the Tull company. I think he likes the word fired. Money speaks. Soft hearts lose.
;) The truth only whispers.

Any updates on US distribution on the upcoming re-releases? Hope to avoid that shipping $$$. Of course, I could still but all 4 for cheaper that what just one of them was selling for on eBay recently, but now I'm greedy...

Ian treats all as employees for the Tull company. I think he likes the word fired. Money speaks. Soft hearts lose.
;) The truth only whispers.
Ian had manager Terry Ellis do the dirty work for him. When the YouTube interview was made several years (9?) ago Ian had then recounted how 28 people were alumni of Jethro Tull.

Any updates on US distribution on the upcoming re-releases? Hope to avoid that shipping $$$. Of course, I could still but all 4 for cheaper that what just one of them was selling for on eBay recently, but now I'm greedy...
I've been watching, no luck, although I have not needed to buy Tull since 2013. They just fly through my door. :LOL:

So you're the bad seed Simms. I woke up this morning with a Dirty Work earworm that's continued throughout the day. LOL

I was listening to this song yesterday (USB in receiver) and I hit repeat...soooooo... Oh yeah...

Jethro Tull | 40th Anniversary Editions - 2024 genoptryk
Jethro Tull | 40th Anniversary Editions - 2024 Represses
4 x Jethro Tull deluxe CD/DVD editions are now being reissued in limited reruns after being out of print for years: "Warchild", "A Passion Play (An Extended Performance)", "Stand Up (The Elevated Edition)" and " Heavy Horses (New Shoes Edition)".

All four deluxe editions were originally released in connection with the albums' 40th anniversaries from 2014-2018.

RepeatTullRepeat

I was listening to this song yesterday (USB in receiver) and I hit repeat...soooooo... Oh yeah...

Jethro Tull | 40th Anniversary Editions - 2024 genoptryk
Jethro Tull | 40th Anniversary Editions - 2024 Represses
4 x Jethro Tull deluxe CD/DVD editions are now being reissued in limited reruns after being out of print for years: "Warchild", "A Passion Play (An Extended Performance)", "Stand Up (The Elevated Edition)" and " Heavy Horses (New Shoes Edition)".

All four deluxe editions were originally released in connection with the albums' 40th anniversaries from 2014-2018.

RepeatTullRepeat
So you CAN buy a thrill. My work here is done.

So you CAN buy a thrill. My work here is done.
:LOL: Nothing is easy, actually from the Definitive Collection CD.
1722638130864.jpeg

Back