The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Aaron Rodgers Surround(ed) by defensive linemen and linebackers.
just-stop-nfl.gif

Audio Research is important. Jets are lost in space.

ah ha ! And I thought glycogen anti freeze would be appropriate
thanks for un densing me

YES - bring on the NFL
The Chiefs have their first preseason game this Saturday against the Jags. Many will say preseason ain't too important. But it sure has my curiosity up. And it's been such a long off season.

But I'm supposed to attend first game of summer soccer at the same time. If Mother Nature turns the heat up to broil again I will stay home with a beer and let the AC & TV keep me company.

The Chiefs have their first preseason game this Saturday against the Jags. Many will say preseason ain't too important. But it sure has my curiosity up. And it's been such a long off season.

But I'm supposed to attend first game of summer soccer at the same time. If Mother Nature turns the heat up to broil again I will stay home with a beer and let the AC & TV keep me company.
For the fans they want to see the starters...but one team I want to see in the preseason is Washinton...they are going to start the #2 overall draft pick.....the QB

Go Chiefs!
https://atozsports.com/nfl/kansas-c...determined-keep-core-group-of-players-intact/
usatsi_19773405.webp

I would never jinx the Chiefs.

Hemlock is supposedly what was used to poison Socrates. It seems that the extract is not available to pro sports teams fans because it is more entertaining to keep them alive and see them suffer. :ROFLMAO:
Aaron Green Hemlock Rodgers
maxresdefault.jpg

Conium maculatum, known as JETS hemlock (British English), or poison LIONS hemlock (American English) is a highly poisonous flowering plant in the carrot family Apiaceae, native to Europe and North Africa. It is herbaceous without woody parts and has a biennial lifecycle.

TDP-L-PSYCEDELICS-008.jpg

GO PACKERS!!!

Back