The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sort of interesting, but I don't really agree with it.
What happen to Lawrence Taylor? I would put him #1a & Butkus #1b......
An awful lot of Chicago players on that listšŸ˜•.... That's never a good thing! Urlacher?..my nick name for him was 'Urslacker'! I Remember in the NFC championship game where he intercepted Rodgers. Rodgers made the tackle on him & saved the game! (...sorry GOS)
And what about Ray Nitschke?
Soooo, are we pro Bears or...I need a list of friendly teams. Be happy!

:devilish:

Sort of interesting, but I don't really agree with it.
An awful lot of Chicago players on that listšŸ˜•.... That's never a good thing! Urlacher?..my nick name for him was 'Urslacker'! I Remember in the NFC championship game where he intercepted Rodgers. Rodgers made the tackle on him & saved the game! (...sorry GOS)
Mine was ā€œPudsmackerā€. LOL

Thanks Clint,
Just trying to get my game into action.
Looks like regular season will have the Networks, ESPN and Peacock.
These preseason will of course have all the locals, Niners at Tennessee this Sat 4:00 CA time.

The remaining pre seasons have either NFL NET or NFL+, I assume those are paid for streaming apps?

Regarding empty seats, I always give my pre season tix away. This year Niners only have 1 home preseason, New Orleans, since they shortened it to 3 games, last year 2, next year 2.
Another bonus for Niners is the last two years we where playing at Thanksgiving and Christmas, that makes it hard on the family.

The Lions training camp has claimed 3 starters. All 3 regular season ending injuries. Two could be back for the playoffs

Im not worried about this situation

My only worry is that The Countryside Inn has enough fried chicken gizards in stock for the Lombardi parade in February
But there leading 3-0 now.

Ive learned. Never watch the first preseason game. Never again. The one year I did, they won. Then they won all 4 preseason games.
And then went 0-16 in the regular season

Now that second preseason game, Ill watch. Its against Sonik Mahomes
I will have to pick up a bucket of the chicken gizards localy cuz that's how I do the @JohnN Jinx.

I will have to pick up a bucket of the chicken gizards localy cuz that's how I do the @JohnN Jinx.
No jinx, just Jethro. Watching Giants rule. Watching Jays winning 5-2. Don't care for pre-season. NE is boring enough during the season. LOL

Sort of interesting, but I really don't agree with it.
The article says that they specifically left out linemen who specialized in pass rushing. That includes Lawrence Taylor.

Andy Reidā€™s love for ā€˜Corn Dogā€™ won the Chiefs the Super Bowl
1996273424.0.jpg

And the memory stays clear with the song that you hear.

The Lions training camp has claimed 3 starters. All 3 regular season ending injuries. Two could be back for the playoffs

My only worry is that The Countryside Inn has enough fried chicken gizards in stock for the Lombardi parade in February

What side of the ball did they lose starters?

Back