The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the way it goes is lose the first game, win the last game.

I will hang out my Lucky Flag & I've got some tasty Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad to enjoy either way.
Lucky flag means an invitation to jinx KC: Now living in the past.
giphy.webp

Bills for a new day. 🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

I predicted they wouldn't repeat BUT if they lose this game it won't be because of a hangover...
I should expand on this a little more...the Chiefs have a lot of problems right now...one of their draft picks at WR got shot...another player has PTSD and is out at least 4 games....another WR Hollywood Brown is out for at least 4 games...playing at home will help..

I should expand on this a little more...the Chiefs have a lot of problems right now...one of their draft picks at WR got shot...another player has PTSD and is out at least 4 games....another WR Hollywood Brown is out for at least 4 games...playing at home will help..
Hahaha etc. I always love it when someone's first reply is from the OP..

so will the defending champs play like champs this Thursday or will they come out of the tunnel with a Super Bowl hangover ?
What really sucks is that most of the country won’t be able to see it.
I will just be happy to finally see what my team looks like on the field. I have no idea what to expect.

I will just be happy to finally see what my team looks like on the field. I have no idea what to expect.
It should be on your local NBC station, it is on here in Florida

Geez, it’s already a crazy season (and a crazier world) when both the Chiefs and the Niners have rookie WR’s who’ve been shot.

Geez, it’s already a crazy season (and a crazier world) when both the Chiefs and the Niners have rookie WR’s who’ve been shot.
No..I made a mistake...I thought the rookie WR was on the Chiefs...but he was on the Niners...but what I'm interested about is the RB for the Chiefs...if he has PTSD how is 4 weeks going to solve that problem?

Back