The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw that the Chicago White Sox are 31-107. It is the most losses in team history, and there is still a month left to the MLB season. :oops:
well, the 2003 Detroit Tigers lost 119 games. perhaps Chicago can best this dubious record. Speaking of Tigers, they are quietly creeping into a good chance for post season play. wow !!

well, the 2003 Detroit Tigers lost 119 games. perhaps Chicago can best this dubious record. Speaking of Tigers, they are quietly creeping into a good chance for post season play. wow !!
At their current losing percentage, the White Sox are on a pace to lose 125 - 126 games. This is disgusting. Even the 1962 expansion NY Mets lost ‘only’ 120 games.

Tell me, Ricky, is Rod Marinelli now managing the White Sox?

I'm here. Watching the wheels. Absorbing all the trash talk. Waiting for the season openers to impose some reality on us all.
Go Buffalo, GO BILLS! understood. Understand a jinxed Jets fan, haha! Stay real! Peace! Watching...

shopping

So Ricky, is RickyPicks going to release it's all- new-awesome 2024 NFL season edition soon or did it go belly up? ..less than 3 days till the 1st game, my friend!
We need some laughs around here😂......
...& what's the over/under on how many plays Rodgers will last?

Last edited:
So Ricky, is Ricky's- Picks going to release it's all- new-awesome 2024 NFL season edition soon or did it go belly up? ..less than 3 days till the 1st game, my friend!
What's the over/under on how many plays Rodgers will last?
Ah yes, the legend of Ricky-Bobby returns for 2024! Thursday is gonna be another Talladega Opening Night!

So Ricky, is Ricky's- Picks going to release it's all- new-awesome 2024 NFL season edition soon or did it go belly up? ..less than 3 days till the 1st game, my friend!
...& what's the over/under on how many plays Rodgers will last?
I thought I had mentioned to you guys a few weeks ago that there really is no sense in wasting your time on this thread this year. It will be all Lions this year. Undisputed champs 21 and 0. They will go 20 and 0 but the league will award an extra win on the record due to dominance. ;)

and - yes - RickyPicks is waiting in the wings. He just wants to see if Aaron Rodgers can actually even make it to the first game. Something about a cave and hallucinogenics prior to the start. . Stay tuned

I thought I had mentioned to you guys a few weeks ago that there really is no sense in wasting your time on this thread this year. It will be all Lions this year. Undisputed champs 21 and 0. They will go 20 and 0 but the league will award an extra win on the record due to dominance. ;)

and - yes - RickyPicks is waiting in the wings. He just wants to see if Aaron Rodgers can actually even make it to the first game. Something about a cave and hallucinogenics prior to the start. . Stay tuned
I agree. Go Lions Go
Blue Cheers! NFC

so will the defending champs play like champs this Thursday or will they come out of the tunnel with a Super Bowl hangover ?
I think the way it goes is lose the first game, win the last game.

I will hang out my Lucky Flag & I've got some tasty Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad to enjoy either way.

Back