The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Jets are outclassed by the Niners. It's a simple as that.
I agree AR! How do you win when the other team doesn't have their all pro RB & it makes no difference? ...and time of possession is 2 to 1 against you.
49ers seemed to be able to do whatever they wanted to....
I thought Rodgers looked OK but the offense was still out of sync. & the highly praised 'D' ? Not sharp at all! Glad to see Rodgers play & not get hurt! Sorry GOS.......
Markie, your 49ers are awesome!

Another ugly win for the Steelers thanks to Watt, hope he can stay healthy because the team is 1 win and 11 loses when he is not in the line-up. He doesn't look like we have found a replacement for Ben R. We will win or die by the run, defense, and turnovers.
Ah yes, the headaches of being a NFL team. Somehow, someway, one of them always manages to end up on top come February.

If the Jets go 10-7, I would consider it a very successful season. However, they need to find a replacement for Rodgers right now otherwise they will have the same Big Ben dilemma as the Steelers now do. The monkey wrench: All rookie QBs are now expected to start immediately and not sit for two or three years behind the veteran QB as they did in the past.

Ah yes, the headaches of being a NFL team. Somehow, someway, one of them always manages to end up on top come February.

If the Jets go 10-7, I would consider it a very successful season. However, they need to find a replacement for Rodgers right now otherwise they will have the same Big Ben dilemma as the Steelers now do. The monkey wrench: All rookie QBs are now expected to start immediately and not sit for two or three years behind the veteran QB as they did in the past.
Except for Drake Maye. The Patriots have PTSD from their mismanagement of Mac Jones’s development.

Well week 1 is in the books.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/schedule

Niners are top of NFC West above Seattle based on total points scored.

My curious question is the game with the Bears, I saw some highlights about the new quarterback not playing well, but they won.

Last night at Levi's, of course it felt great, crowd was awesome, probably stood up 2/3 of the game. Woke up the dead vocal chords. They always talk about players being rusty, trust me us fans in the stadium we come in a little rusty in our vocal chords.
I had to teach my wife, AGAIN, to be quiet when we have the ball, and when they have the ball get loud especially on 3rd down.

Bills say QB Josh Allen cleared to play vs. Dolphins, CB Taron Johnson ruled out

ejsjssvker1id2bsvwre.png

Billieve-Together-1.jpg

images

Let's go Buffalo!

Well week 1 is in the books.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/schedule

Niners are top of NFC West above Seattle based on total points scored.

My curious question is the game with the Bears, I saw some highlights about the new quarterback not playing well, but they won.

Last night at Levi's, of course it felt great, crowd was awesome, probably stood up 2/3 of the game. Woke up the dead vocal chords. They always talk about players being rusty, trust me us fans in the stadium we come in a little rusty in our vocal chords.
I had to teach my wife, AGAIN, to be quiet when we have the ball, and when they have the ball get loud especially on 3rd down.
I just gotta know Markie, were the Bosa socks worn to the game ?

Hot off the presses. Bringing him into the fold was a terrible decision and it keeps getting worse. Jimmy Haslam, the team’s owner, is an unscrupulous man whose lack of integrity is now magnified more than ever. The worst part of all is what the women affected (is it 53 now?) had to endure. Just disgusting.
Maybe the Browns will get lucky and they suspend him now and let the team pick up another QB so they can win....how about this for frustration

Hot off the presses. Bringing him into the fold was a terrible decision and it keeps getting worse. Jimmy Haslam, the team’s owner, is an unscrupulous man whose lack of integrity is now magnified more than ever. The worst part of all is what the women affected (is it 53 now?) had to endure. Just disgusting.

I wouldn't give Watson a retail job in a Dick's Sporting Goods store.

I got a chuckle out of this
Wow, this is bad. 'Uniform Gate' is what I'd call it! There"s chameleons out there that don't blended in this good👀
They need to be penalized with something like forfeiting a draft pick. (...a 1st round would be appropriate).
Good job AR, you were all over this.😏. So Ricky, what do you have to say for your team?😵 LOL......

Last edited:
Back