The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Niners! πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸˆβ€β¬›
s-l1600.jpg

fposter,small,wall_texture,square_product,600x600.u1.jpg
December 1st- Niners AT Bills, what a great game that will be.
If your jinx tactic does not work with the Niners, your team will be doomed to lose the next 3 in a row. Basically no wins in December-OUCH.

Sounds like they needed some conditioning like you'd get from actually playing in a preseason game.
You think that would help.......?
You can't do anything about injuries in a sport like football...you can try...but the nature of the game itself is violent...most of these coaches are using the word "physical" 24/7 in about every interview you hear...the media talking heads spew it out every chance they get...I hate to say it but fans love those monster hits...and big human beings running around at high speeds making contact is bound to cause damage..

December 1st- Niners AT Bills, what a great game that will be.
If your jinx tactic does not work with the Niners, your team will be doomed to lose the next 3 in a row. Basically no wins in December-OUCH.
Jinx? No way would I ever deliberately jinx SF. :cool:

Do you still remember December’s foggy freeze?
When the ice that clings on to your beard was screaming agony
(Hey!)

You can't do anything about injuries in a sport like football...you can try...but the nature of the game itself is violent...most of these coaches are using the word "physical" 24/7 in about every interview you hear...the media talking heads spew it out every chance they get...I hate to say it but fans love those monster hits...and big human beings running around at high speeds making contact is bound to cause damage..

Just so they don't go anywhere near my Oppo 205. Right Clinty?

Clint, I know what you mean about not being able to avoid 'some' injuries.
But the ones related to a lack of conditioning & fatigue is what I'm referring to. Those you could do something about!
Ya, I know how do you differentiate between them?.. sort of subjective.
There's a past discussion in this thread, somewhere, sort of related to this. That's about how the players are big, faster.... blah blah blah blah blah. But the things like ligaments, tendons, bones are now more prior to injury than in the past.
It sure seemed that going back say 40+ years, there weren't the volume of guys hurt like todayπŸ€”

Latest posts

Back