The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patriots at 49ers tomorrow, I don't know what to think, my Faithful meter is waning this year. Last year I knew all year we were going to Super Bowl.
This year___________________
I’ve been living in Massachusetts for over 40 years. The Patriots don’t even have a halfway functional offensive line. And their core of wide receivers is even worse. There’s no way that the 2024 Pats are going to beat the Niners in SF. You got this.

RickyPicks is back for week 4. Lets hope he starts to up his game as so far this season the accuracy has been very high - very highly wrong.
New England at MarkieNiners - Skittles is back. Deebo is prolly back. And SanFran is a wee bit embarrassed so far this season. This will be a massacre or at least it should be

N'orleans at Atlanta - will be a good game. Atlanta needs to win. And will in a thriller
Minny at Packers - Big North Battle. There is no love between these two teams but there is Love for GreenBay. GreenBay gives the Vikes their first loss
Denver at Aaronville - which Denver team will show up ? The giant killer or the losers ? Either way, Jets defense...... Jets win
Rams at Chicago - can da Bears FINALLY put it together ? Nope. Boo birds will be out in force. Battered Rams with the old guy will win
Philly at Tampa - both teams are a freaking mystery. Its at Tampa so Tampa will win
KC at Harbaugh. Okay this is the week for a Chiefs loss. Herbert is back for the Chargers
Sunday Night game - JohnN versus Bill B. Great match up. Bills are brought back to earth. Colts win
Monday Night game - dammit. Its Seattle. And Walker is back. The SeaTurds always beat the Lions. Tough game but its the Lions and they will win

There you have it. Enjoy your games

RickyPicks is back for week 4. Lets hope he starts to up his game as so far this season the accuracy has been very high - very highly wrong.
New England at MarkieNiners - Skittles is back. Deebo is prolly back. And SanFran is a wee bit embarrassed so far this season. This will be a massacre or at least it should be

N'orleans at Atlanta - will be a good game. Atlanta needs to win. And will in a thriller
Minny at Packers - Big North Battle. There is no love between these two teams but there is Love for GreenBay. GreenBay gives the Vikes their first loss
Denver at Aaronville - which Denver team will show up ? The giant killer or the losers ? Either way, Jets defense...... Jets win
Rams at Chicago - can da Bears FINALLY put it together ? Nope. Boo birds will be out in force. Battered Rams with the old guy will win
Philly at Tampa - both teams are a freaking mystery. Its at Tampa so Tampa will win
KC at Harbaugh. Okay this is the week for a Chiefs loss. Herbert is back for the Chargers
Sunday Night game - JohnN versus Bill B. Great match up. Bills are brought back to earth. Colts win
Monday Night game - dammit. Its Seattle. And Walker is back. The SeaTurds always beat the Lions. Tough game but its the Lions and they will win

There you have it. Enjoy your games

Back