• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
All releases from the highly regarded Swedish label BIS are 25% off for the next week at Europadisc. BIS is known for its outstanding sound quality and generally excellent performances and for never deleting any titles from its voluminous catalog. Many of the multichannel SACDs are only $10.69 each before shipping. I put all seven of the well-reviewed recordings by conductor John Neschling of Respighi's orchestral works, and they came to about $13 each including shipping to the United States. That's an outstanding price for new BIS SACDs.

https://www.europadisc.co.uk/offer/3177/LABEL_OF_THE_WEEK_-_BIS_format_SACD.htm
As a keen Classical listener, I can testify to to the excellence of most BIS SACDs and would recommend at full price - they have a huge catalog and the reviews on hruaudio.net are very helpful in deciding which are the best offerings, so this deal is a great way to expand and enjoy your classical collection

I had to pay to upgrade my X6400H to support Auro-3D. I wonder if this one does so out of the box?
I'm very happy with my x6400H, btw. I use offboard amps to power everything, so I'm just relying on it as a processor.
As far as I'm aware Mike, this comes with Auro-3D out of the box.
I still think that Auro-3D can provide a better sound than Dolby Atmos.
Pity that it's not a very common alternative on new releases.
I have it on my Marantz.

Last edited:
Bought a Denon AVC-X8500HA last week, just wired it up having dismantled/dusted/cleaned the rack which took a bit longer than expected (first time in um... a while! :oops:). I decided to jump for it as the price dropped and its the only one in the range (I think) with a 7.1 input so I can connect my SM2. May need some tweaking to the Audyssey settings as I think its a bit Bass heavy at the minute (I have 4x MA Silver RS8 + Centre) - need to try a few more discs to be sure.

Denon AVC-X8500HA (Black) down to £2499 (was £2799) with a free 6-year guarantee as a VIP customer.

I will eventually add 4 heights to get Atmos, but not yet, spent way too much on the house, music, now the amp in the last few months!

I’m trying anything that does not include the “not eligible for further discount” disclaimer.
Most aren’t working, best one that does work so far is the Eagles The Long Run SACD

As noted by @James_in_VA (I'm literally copying their whole message):

Deep Discount just dropped a 15% coupon (AUTUMN15) good through noon CT on Wednesday.
91882-Screenshot-20230918-142504-Yahoo-Mail.jpg

deal for Canadians: Pink Floyd - Animals (2018 remix) on Bluray for CAD$24.64 on Amazon.ca.
essential release for Pink Floyd fans that’s not wrapped up in an expensive deluxe box

Just ordered the XTC - Big Express CD+Blu-ray from importCDs via Amazon U.S. for $22.35 + $3.99 shipping + tax = $27.92 for me:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CD23MYYP

This is getting hilarious.

After getting no shipping confirmation on my order still showing $39.99 full list price, I placed a second order at Amazon from importcds as above.

When I attempted to cancel my original order, immediately got a "too late, already in shipment" email. :rolleyes:

Back