The Official Rhino Quadio, Atmos, Etc. Discount Code Thread!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the 15% code number 'CC24WMX15' back in March for the first four discs...
Then that won't work for you without (debatably unethical) workarounds. There is also an active 10% code, which I do not have saved, though I'm sure someone else here does. I used it successfully on my last order.

EDIT: It's right there in the above reply!

Regarding the Rhino volume discount: Does anyone know if we have to buy four Quadios to get the $80 bundle price; or can it be a mix of Quadios and titles from the Atmos series? There are simply some Quadios (i.e. Roberta Flack) where I don't want to pay full price because I only want one song, and some Quadios that I do not want at all.

Regarding the Rhino volume discount: Does anyone know if we have to buy four Quadios to get the $80 bundle price; or can it be a mix of Quadios and titles from the Atmos series? There are simply some Quadios (i.e. Roberta Flack) where I don't want to pay full price because I only want one song, and some Quadios that I do not want at all.
Only the specific quadio series ones. No Atmos titles, I believe.

Back