The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im Only Interested In Bangers

hopbutcheronlyinterested.jpg

City Built Werewolves of Michigan. A West Coast style IPA with Mosaic and Hydra hops. Crisp, slightly bitter with a peachy/dank aroma. About 7 percent. Fantastic taste. An 8 for taste and an 11 on a 10 scale for the can artwork. Some of it is 3-D but you cant see it in the pic

View attachment 110535View attachment 110536
I want to see a beer can wrapped in lenticilar 3D effect. Name would be (of course) Their Satanic Majesty's Request.

Don't overlook the ,T- shirts...just saying
I was just driving into Champaign/Urbana and literally saw this place. No, really. 35 minutes from my house and I've never heard of it. 25 O'clock, I think was the name. A start up brewery in the sticks of town. Nothing fancy. Grabbed an IPA, and on my way. Home now. I'm tired. lol

I was just driving into Champaign/Urbana and literally saw this place. No, really. 35 minutes from my house and I've never heard of it. 25 O'clock, I think was the name. A start up brewery in the sticks of town. Nothing fancy. Grabbed an IPA, and on my way. Home now. I'm tired. lol
how was the beer ?

you need to get out more. ;)

Back