Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Long After Dark" (Atmos Mix out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DCKDST2J

Newly remastered 2CD/Blu-ray Audio deluxe edition of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers’ classic 1982 album Long After Dark, featuring “You Got Lucky,” “Change of Heart,” and “Straight Into Darkness.” This expanded set includes 12 rediscovered tracks, 7 of which are previously unreleased (featuring “Never Be You”), along with new liner notes by David Fricke, hi-res stereo and an all new ATMOS mix of the album by Ryan Ulyate.

71RiLYmJv3L._SL1500_.jpg

81JNL3XuWSL._SL1500_.jpg

Yeah that udiscovermusic price in the USA is good too, $23 but alas not the usual free shipping it seems. Might be due to being a preorder.

For the shoppers maybe better to wait until after release and try using the 30% off code UMG30 which was working for me recently with free shipping on whatever I was looking for.

Last edited:
Didn’t see this one coming, surprised Wildflowers & all the rest or Greatest Hits wasn’t first.
Anything from Wildflowers onward would have to be a Warner/Rhino release - but I would hope that if this does well, Geffen/UMG will see fit to do a similar type of physical reissue for the Greatest Hits (possibly my favorite streaming Atmos title).

Was this previously on streaming services in Atmos?
I believe this will be a simultaneous physical/streaming release for the Atmos mix (and likely the stereo remaster plus bonus tracks, too).
Yeah that udiscovermusic price in the USA is good too, $23 but alas not the usual free shipping it seems. Might be due to being a preorder.

For the shoppers maybe better to wait until after release and try using the 30% off code UMG30 which was working for me recently with free shipping on whatever I was looking for.
The U.S. shop shows $30.

Back