What about Hype-stickers?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't personally give a rat's behind about the stickers. There I said it. ;)
Sorry if I was being pol(l)itical.

103020-hype.jpg

Oooooooooooooooh, that was really baaaaaaaaaaaaad. Will I be banished for that? :ROFLMAO:

I find hype stickers really annoying BECAUSE I want to preserve them and to me I really don't feel it's worth the effort. Also, sometimes they stick that DIRECTLY on the case which infuriates me to no end. Worst is when it comes on the art...but luckily that happens rarely.

I find hype stickers really annoying BECAUSE I want to preserve them and to me I really don't feel it's worth the effort. Also, sometimes they stick that DIRECTLY on the case which infuriates me to no end. Worst is when it comes on the art...but luckily that happens rarely.
Stuck to a cracked jewel case, in many instances!

I might keep other things as well, such as the customs dec on the packaging ... one I have was actually signed by Robert Reed, suggesting he personally posted it off.

And if I'm travelling abroad, I'll pick up the record shop's business card (or some such thing) for inclusion. It can be quite nice to have those memories attached to the album, like ... oh that's right, I picked this wonderful album up when I was travelling through the Scottish Highlands ... or in that amazing record store in Tokyo where I spent a whole afternoon.

And, obviously, as many of us must surely do, I'll put the concert ticket in the album related to that tour.

Back