2024 SURROUND RELEASES

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and very, very, expensive....and I did not buy all of them! Jeez Louise I look forward to next year with both anticipation and dread.
:ROFLMAO: Agreed! I also didn't buy all of them. It's so nice to have so many offerings to choose from; not simply buying releases because of fear that there won't be more coming :)

Don't know about your side of the pond, but it is (probably was with smartphones/internet for kids!) a children's card game over here so when you drew a card and it was the same as somebody else's you shouted SNAP!
Well over here it's sometimes used as a replacement for saying something less cultural. ;)

Every time I see "snap", I have to look it up to see what the heck it means. lol

I have decided to try hypnotherapy for my addiction to buying surround and atmos discs. My hypnotherapist is considering hypnotizing me to follow everything GOS says on this forum with the hypnotic suggestion not to like or buy anything he buys (or sells)!

I have decided to try hypnotherapy for my addiction to buying surround and atmos discs. My hypnotherapist is considering hypnotizing me to follow everything GOS says on this forum with the hypnotic suggestion not to like or buy anything he buys (or sells)!
Well I'm selling off discs (with more to come as soon as I get organized) so I can keep up my habit.
BTW I received my discs from Djabe two days ago. Big shout out to Atilla for his help!

My Mark Doyle disc hasn't arrived yet, but I've heard these discs are burned, not stamped. Has anyone else found this to be so?
It’s a replicated CD and a duplicated BluRay, but professionally duplicated on high quality discs at Disc Makers. The volume of discs you need to manufacture in order to have the BD replicated was beyond my budget and beyond the number I expect to sell to my niche market. I have never had anyone complain about them but if there was ever a problem I would happily refund or replace. I’m grateful to all who have ordered. Thank you!

It’s a replicated CD and a duplicated BluRay, but professionally duplicated on high quality discs at Disc Makers. The volume of discs you need to manufacture in order to have the BD replicated was beyond my budget and beyond the number I expect to sell to my niche market. I have never had anyone complain about them but if there was ever a problem I would happily refund or replace. I’m grateful to all who have ordered. Thank you!
No problems with mine. As I say, just curiosity. I'm enjoying the music!

Back