• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 Super Deluxe Edition Boxset-UK,Roxy Music,Fleetwood Mac-Tusk,Soundgarden-Superunknown

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterzach

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
UK – Ultimate Collectors' Edition - $300
14 Cd,4 Bluray

Fleetwood Mac ‎– Tusk - $200
2 LP,5 Cd,DVD(Dts 5.1)

Roxy Music – Roxy Music - $120
3 Cd,Dvd(Dts 5.1)

Soundgarden ‎– Superunknown - $100
4 Cd,Bluray(5.1)

All disk's and contents are at least M- other than what is noted for Soundgarden cover.
From a smoke free home. All prices are listed in US currency.
For sale to USA and Canada.
Shipping for the USA will be June 26 or 27th.
Payment For USA(Venmo,Zelle,Paypal) and for Canada Etransfer preferred.
For USA shipping add $10 using media mail.
For Canada please pm me for mail cost.

The UK,I am second owner bought(end of 2016) from a SHF member and he had listed as M- condition and everything came in perfect condition. It is still in M- as I have hardly touched any of it sadly,listened only to a couple of the blurays and read the very nice book included.
I was really debating abut the price on this one as $300 is alot of money but look at the reselling market and prices range from $450 to over $1000 with most coming in at over the $500 price.

The Fleetwood Mac-bought brand new and other than reading the book and listening to a couple of cd's and the dvd that's it,all in perfect condition. The 2 Lp's haven't been played at all. Box still has shrink wrap on it.

Roxy Music-Bought new by me and listened to the dvd a few times and cd's once. Box still has shrink wrap on it.

Soundgarden-bought from importcds and they said it had been opened. Everything came in excellent shape other than the cut mark across the middle of the front cover(as you see in picture).

Attachments

• uk front.JPG
    uk front.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 2
  • uk inside listing.JPG
    uk inside listing.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • roxy back.JPG
    roxy back.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • roxy front.JPG
    roxy front.JPG