5.1 BD!! "Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision" 3CD/1BD box set (Experience Hendrix/Legacy) (3/25/2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

I’d be weary of that. I’d expect them to ask for more than $20 if it’s a legit BR from the upcoming release. If it is legit that’s a great price and saves someone from having to buy the box set.
From the pictures seems legit... What you think? Any other seller selling those? Thank you

Money back guarantee from seller who lists his name & address.

Time will tell.

1718883942415.png

So you ordered a copy... There are actually at the moment 2 sellers selling it, both with 100% positive feedbacks; I pull the trigger?
I wouldn't recommend that, looks like a pirate copy of the Blu-ray content that leaked on the internet.
I would report the guy instead, as it must be a non authorised copy.

I wouldn't recommend that, looks like a pirate copy of the Blu-ray content that leaked on the internet.
I do hope copies of the authorized release will come out for real though; I read countless rumors on the internet but still I can't find a store to place an order

What seems to be the fuss out there?
Just what seems to be the hang?
Because you know if you just do not want me this time around
Yeah, I will be glad to go back to spirit land
And even take a longer rest...

☮️

1718892635207.png

1718892685028.png

What seems to be the fuss out there?
Just what seems to be the hang?
Because you know if you just do not want me this time around
Yeah, I will be glad to go back to spirit land
And even take a longer rest...

☮️

View attachment 106694

View attachment 106695
The pictures mean you have a copy in your hands? If so will you share your thoughts with us please? Is a legit blu-ray? Thank you

The pictures mean you have a copy in your hands? If so will you share your thoughts with us please? Is a legit blu-ray? Thank you
The photos are from the eBay listing.

My order is in, with a triple guarantee between eBay, PayPal & Visa that I won't be cheated out $20.

It seemed like an auspicious morning to take a chance, and roll Laughing Sam's Dice on the day of the earliest astronomical summer solstice in 228 years.

🎲🎲 🌠

The photos are from the eBay listing.

My order is in, with a triple guarantee between eBay, PayPal & Visa that I won't be cheated out $20.

It seemed like an auspicious morning to take a chance, and roll Laughing Sam's Dice on the day of the earliest astronomical summer solstice in 228 years.

🎲🎲 🌠
Roll on . . .

Maybe these were junked because there was something wrong with them?
Yes at this point any speculation is founded. Fact is do we trust those promo discs? Or if we leave them will we ever touch a proper box set copy -with LPs or CDs either-?
So I'm tempted but I been scammed so many times so....... Undecided!

Yes at this point any speculation is founded. Fact is do we trust those promo discs? Or if we leave them will we ever touch a proper box set copy -with LPs or CDs either-?
So I'm tempted but I been scammed so many times so....... Undecided!
I ordered one.
Because it's the only thing I would want out of the box anyway.
And if the poster is correct and he actually did find them in the trash I don't see anything wrong with it.
In fact good for him.

I ordered one.
Because it's the only thing I would want out of the box anyway.
And if the poster is correct and he actually did find them in the trash I don't see anything wrong with it.
In fact good for him.
Well from today on I will daily check my trash bin... Who knows...

Just noticed that pic of the back cover. The description made it sound like it was the documentary only which is the downplay of all downplays! The CDs/vinyl in this set is just work in progress mixes and outtakes as kind of a behind the scenes "making of" addendum. The 'worst' Hendrix outtakes and work in progress are still gold, mind you! But these and the doc are the addendum and the bluray of 5.1 mixes is the centerpiece.

An official promotional pre-release having the centerpiece of the set? That kind of makes it look sus, doesn't it.

This is all pretty crazy to watch!

Back