5.1 BD!! "Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision" 3CD/1BD box set (Experience Hendrix/Legacy) (3/25/2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What idiot would throw a bunch of new BRs in a dumpster and then what are the chances of someone happening to find them.
A corporate drone. The "loss" has to be disposed of or the tax write off would be fraudulent. The short term win long term loss (for someone else) game. "Yeah boss, threw them all away just like you said to."

I worked for a corporation as a test technician until that crash in 2008 when they imploded. Seen it. Been near the 'dumpster' at the right time a couple times even!

Doesn't it make more sense that something has been changed on the Blu-ray, something deleted or added perhaps in response to the lawsuits?
That's why these are considered extra/deleted stock?
When the box set returns to a listing we can compare the Blu-ray content for any obvious differences.

Doesn't it make more sense that something has been changed on the Blu-ray, something deleted or added perhaps in response to the lawsuits?
That's why these are considered extra/deleted stock?
When the box set returns to a listing we can compare the Blu-ray content for any obvious differences.
That's what I was thinking also (y)

Now in the hands of the US Mail. 🙏

1718997585734.png

Yeah the link is dead. Sorry I can not share one.
I had it saved in my music list since it was first planned. Today it had a price and release date so I figured no harm in trying.
I clicked buy it now from my list, hit the cart, paid and got my order number.

Yeah the link is dead. Sorry I can not share one.
I had it saved in my music list since it was first planned. Today it had a price and release date so I figured no harm in trying.
I clicked buy it now from my list, hit the cart, paid and got my order number.
But how can an Amazon link be dead that quickly? Listings on Amazon might last even years after products are no longer available. I swear this story is giving me headaches. Basically today a page for that item was created, you placed your order and how the whole page is gone?! Am I understanding right?

No, mi dispiace.
Whenever it was first announced I saved it to a favorites list.
Today it showed a price so I bought it from my list.
When I clicked on the link I got the item not found image. I was however able to buy it.

No, mi dispiace.
Whenever it was first announced I saved it to a favorites list.
Today it showed a price so I bought it from my list.
When I clicked on the link I got the item not found image. I was however able to buy it.
Becoming even more complicated

Back