ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, The Dance. It was almost like them saying.....look at us, we are one of the greatest bands, and here is the performance to prove it. I know they sold me once I saw it.
I wore THE DANCE out....I was mesmerized...it was bittersweet as that was the last album that Christine McVie was a full time member of the band....she came back in 2014 to tour...

Reactions: GOS
Of course, The Dance. It was almost like them saying.....look at us, we are one of the greatest bands, and here is the performance to prove it. I know they sold me once I saw it.
Aside from the great songs and performances....I was going thru a lot of personal issues in my life...some of those songs take me back....some great and some sad....I have always connected to music in that regard...some groups or songs really push my emotional buttons...some songs I can't even listen to anymore..

1693246301525.png

Anyone heard if this DUDA album coming out will be in Atmos at some point, at least on streaming services?

@sjcorne maybe???

https://burningshed.com/mariusz-duda_afraid_cd

Pups
Mariusz via Riverside has been active in surround sound. His solo stuff via Lunatic Soul -which would be incredible in Surround btw - is sadly not currently
in surround. 7 great albums

Since this is non Lunatic and non Riverside it would be cool for him to 'break the mold'
Fingers crossed

Back