Ambient 5.1 suggestions?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know these have been mentioned, but a short summary of what I have:
Garry Havrillay, Diatonis, Pete Namlook (about 39 DTS-CD titles, many with other artists), Tangerine Dream, Klaus Shulz, Giancarlo Erra, bArtman

Depending on your definition of Ambient, of course.

Hello! Sorry to be absent from this conversation and some changes have been made to where I offer all the quad releases I've done over the years.
I've consolidated them all here: QUAD SUPER PACK, by Symbion Project, Kodomo, Black House Triangle

This link includes the quad releases for Arcadian, Wound Up by God or the Devil, and Misery in Soliloquy by Symbion Project, the Divider EP by Kodomo, and "Id Ego Superego (m)ORPH mix)" by Black House Triangle.

These releases are all electronic music in nature, ranging from ambient, experimental, techno, downtempo/synthpop.

Sorry again for broken links and hard to find info. Thanks for supporting the music I make!

kasson
Hello kasson, haven't heard from you in awhile, was just revisiting some of your wonderful Quad mixes I purchased; and was wondering if you have anything currently in the works, especially in multichannel?

@symbionproject

Thanks!

Although Blood Incantation is a death metal band (yes!), they produced a kind of ambient - Berliner Schule album: Timewave Zero.
There is a CD+BD-V with 5.1 available. I paid about 12 bucks.

Listen first at: in stereo.

Wow, totally forgot about that one, I'll have to recheck to see if I ever ordered it, it seems like it's been forever!

the date of release must be the reverse of what we typically use here in the states...

Availability: 06-09-2024 (or Sept. 6th - USA, so getting close )
Yeah we use month/day/year and on that side of the big pond they use day/month/year.

Back