Birdsong At Morning-A Slight Departure July 26th

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold! Just ordered it.

How in the world would I have ever found it outside of QQ?

Never! :yikes (possibly..?) :eek:
(QQ has cost me a small fortune the last 7 years.. robbed me of sleep, sanity and some hair.. oh and added a few inches to my waistline.. but but but.. its been a total and utter blast! Soo much cool Surround music I'd never have heard of without you lot at QQ..! :upthumb).

Funny - I was just thinking about whether I had the time to work up surround mixes of Annals. At the moment, I'm pulling together material for a new album, but that project will probably not be done until 2018. So... maybe, maybe, maybe!

So sorry you're having trouble.

It might have something to do with the shipping option. Be sure to select International - Europe. We have programmed the site to calculate shipping cost to Germany.

The other possible issue could be the type of CC. Theoretically, we should be able to accept Visa, MasterCard, and Amex. But I have seen instances where there were issues with Amex. If you have another option, give that a try.

And please contact me through the Birdsong website if you have further issues/questions. www.birdsongatmorning.com

I appreciate your patience and efforts to obtain the music, and apologize for the frustration.

Alan
Birdsong At Morning

Got my copy today, that was fast!!!!!

scan0043.jpg

Will listen tonight.

Regards,

Curious what you think.... Devil's Stomping Ground simply is epic in surround. I get chills hearing that song.

I'll definitely post initial thoughts when I get a chance to listen to it. Unfortunately, it's going to have to wait a few days...

I'm not sure how I missed this thread until now, but I'm glad I stumbled upon it. I just watched/listened to some youtube videos and was quickly sold. Order placed. (#0156) I can't wait to hear it!

I'm not sure how I missed this thread until now, but I'm glad I stumbled upon it. I just watched/listened to some youtube videos and was quickly sold. Order placed. (#0156) I can't wait to hear it!

Excellent! I do hope you enjoy it, it's a lovely release all round surround wise and musically brilliant imho.
(better you found it late than never btw! I find if I bleat on long and hard enough round here about my favourites they sooner or later get picked up on by some folk and I guess ultimately you either see a slew of copies in Amazon marketplace all of a sudden if nobody else likes the recommendations.. or copies go thru the roof.. in this particular case I strongly suspect when this one is all sold out at retail it will fetch a pretty penny on the after market and be even more desirable than ever.. in other words everyone here reading QQ should follow your lead SMS and buy a copy now..!! :D )

Excellent! I do hope you enjoy it, it's a lovely release all round surround wise and musically brilliant imho.
(better you found it late than never btw! I find if I bleat on long and hard enough round here about my favourites they sooner or later get picked up on by some folk and I guess ultimately you either see a slew of copies in Amazon marketplace all of a sudden if nobody else likes the recommendations.. or copies go thru the roof.. in this particular case I strongly suspect when this one is all sold out at retail it will fetch a pretty penny on the after market and be even more desirable than ever.. in other words everyone here reading QQ should follow your lead SMS and buy a copy now..!! :D )

Thanks to the group I just got this and it arrived yesterday. Once I get the in laws on a plane I am going to give it a spin, hopefully tomorrow!

Have listened now a couple of times. The material is very strong, and the lyrics very good and occasionally great. I am at about a 9.5 currently but will give a few more listens (which I am looking forward to!) before finalizing my thoughts. Boy this is pretty impressive.

Back